The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent, I'm basking in my individualism greatness right now. I do not need to hashtag anything nor am I SEETHING about the hashtag phenomenon (like the DOSSERS). Get it? DOSSER- a waster, a lazy c**t if you will.

Anyway, I'm off to bask a bit more, its much better than lifting. I mean, do you even bask?

^^^

#SEETHING

Club doss is a lovely group that share information on special deals from Morrison's.  Please stop trying to make this essential organisation to be an angry annex of club dece.

Anyway - you are aware you are too old for club dece right? 

Oh is Itzdrk over 33yo? #undece

:ph34r:

Excellent, I'm basking in my individualism greatness right now. I do not need to hashtag anything nor am I SEETHING about the hashtag phenomenon (like the DOSSERS). Get it? DOSSER- a waster, a lazy c**t if you will.

Anyway, I'm off to bask a bit more, its much better than lifting. I mean, do you even bask?

Only in this terrific weather we have had this week. And occasionally in the warmth of being my own person :)

If people can do as they please then why are you taking such umbrage with me and the seethe society?

You're now a member btw, not sure how you will react but let's see how it plays out.

Everyone to their own, as ive already stated. My 'umbrage' wasnt to any club, rather your constant bleating of what appears to be an obsession for someone to pick up your 'catchphrase' and the cringeworthy lack of copycats

I knew it was too much too soon when I gave you membership :(

I will send it back, first class recorded, tom morn champ :lol:

Ps Keep the chin up and keep plugging away. Perhaps your hard work shall one day be rewarded

Matty, if that is his real name, has trolled the f**k out of over 100 people.

If there was that much.

I await the choices being made public.

He shouldve just ignored all the pm's and made a list of the posters he fuckin hated on here, then listed them. I doubt anyone wouldve been any the wiser. Trolling 101, i believe

Think you've missed the point champ. Every one of my posts contain a 'good point': that's why i'm a Big Deal while you're a no-mark.

#zero-pointer

Well,that's just a blatant lie, the vast majority are awful. And about being a "big deal" , does anyone actually want that? If I'm ever considered a big deal ( I won't be) then I'd probably reconsider my life. Using hashtags just seems like a desperate attempy to look wacky.

He shouldve just ignored all the pm's and made a list of the posters he fuckin hated on here, then listed them. I doubt anyone wouldve been any the wiser. Trolling 101, i believe
Aye, we'd have seen numerous Hissy fits due to bruised egos.
Now, that would be fucking hilarious. Just a list of who voted for who :lol:
It'd be glorious.I'll lose a wee bit of respect for the young felly if he doesn't do this now.Civil war at your fingertips, Matty son. You know you want to... :D

Aye, we'd have seen numerous Hissy fits due to bruised egos.

It'd be glorious. I'll lose a wee bit of respect for the young felly if he doesn't do this now. Civil war at your fingertips, Matty son. You know you want to... :D

it would be best done with screeny's as well because some of the shitebags on here would try to backtrack furiously otherwise

It'd be glorious.

I'll lose a wee bit of respect for the young felly if he doesn't do this now.

Civil war at your fingertips, Matty son. You know you want to... :D

Aye screenshots would be epic. :lol:

Archived