The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem upset. Is that because you're not a member of the #seethesociety yet? I've got a lot of applications to process this evening, have patience.

Sounds like a fun filled night, have fun!

Actually cringing at the whole 'seethe society' shite your trying to spam on these threads. Its clear that you've been looking at VT and other regular posters for inspiration and tried to replicate some of the more popular cliches on here like 'box office' or 'verge of tears' etc and come up with this utter jobbies catchphrase that your hoping catches on. Step away from the internet as you are trying far too hard kid :lol:

Expecting the inevitable reply that my application was successful, that im seething, verge of tears, #undece etc blah blah blah

Actually cringing at the whole 'seethe society' shite your trying to spam on these threads. Its clear that you've been looking at VT and other regular posters for inspiration and tried to replicate some of the more popular cliches on here like 'box office' or 'verge of tears' etc and come up with this utter jobbies catchphrase that your hoping catches on. Step away from the internet as you are trying far too hard kid :lol:

Expecting the inevitable reply that my application was successful, that im seething, verge of tears, #undece etc blah blah blah

Utter jobbies could work.

This type of post is exactly how the seethe society came to be. Keep up the good work :)

You really don't get on with folk fae Tayside do you? :lol:

I find it amusing why some people would get to the point that they would seethe over an internet forum. Perhaps seethers should get out a bit more often. Also, thanks for the obvious but poor reposte

i thought the #seethesociety was club doss?

which was set up purely on the basis of seethe about club dece

#saaary

Club doss is a lovely group that share information on special deals from Morrison's. Please stop trying to make this essential organisation to be an angry annex of club dece.

Anyway - you are aware you are too old for club dece right?

Club doss is a lovely group that share information on special deals from Morrison's. Please stop trying to make this essential organisation to be an angry annex of club dece.

Anyway - you are aware you are too old for club dece right?

hmmm the first post makes it pretty clear IMO

dont you ken im a BEAST?

People who feel the need to make up a society on the internet to feel wanted or needed, prob need to get out more. As it happens, you can join any club, whether it be 'doss' or 'dece' or even start your own if it makes you feel better but the constant spamming of this uncatchy society, is a little bit tedious. However saying that, my unintended 'utter jobbies' throwaway remark is vastly more popular than your one so if you will excuse me, im off to start a thread about it and use it in my sig :lol:

Guest honestrae95

People who feel the need to make up a society on the internet to feel wanted or needed, prob need to get out more. As it happens, you can join any club, whether it be 'doss' or 'dece' or even start your own if it makes you feel better but the constant spamming of this uncatchy society, is a little bit tedious. However saying that, my unintended 'utter jobbies' throwaway remark is vastly more popular than your one so if you will excuse me, im off to start a thread about it and use it in my sig :lol:

Can I join you're 'anti-club' club?

It's been mostly underground for the last few years but clubs dece and doss have raised awareness for these kind of organisations.

There's 3 posters in the 'Seethe Society' I've never even heard of. Time to up your game or quietly shut the club down tbh.

ETA: Magee shouldn't even count. Taking liberties with that one.

I've never noticed Twinkle before, but he seems genuinely unstable. No-one wanted a Philpy / Wunfellaff hybrid. No-one. #harrowing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Upset? Amused would be the closest emotion my friend. People on here can do as they please however it appears strange that they need to join a club or society to feel acceptance on what is generally an anonymous forum. Your user name is bordering on hypocritical, sport :)

Guest honestrae95

Fuckin right! Its called 'Individuality' and its open to everyone :)

Excellent, I'm basking in my individualism greatness right now. I do not need to hashtag anything nor am I SEETHING about the hashtag phenomenon (like the DOSSERS). Get it? DOSSER- a waster, a lazy c**t if you will.

Anyway, I'm off to bask a bit more, its much better than lifting. I mean, do you even bask?

Archived