The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the f**k are you boasting about making a sad amount of posts?

Think you've missed the point champ. Every one of my posts contain a 'good point': that's why i'm a Big Deal while you're a no-mark.

#zero-pointer

Think you've missed the point champ. Every one of my posts contain a 'good point': that's why i'm a Big Deal while you're a no-mark.

#zero-pointer

^^^^ post aimed at last minute voters...politico in the making.

Covered in grease and corruption.

I know you're going for the double of: "Most Influential" and "Worst Poster" but your timing's crap, champ. The poll's closed.

No no, you're giving me more than enough attention as it is.

Is it compulsory if you post like a cunto , are from the dee, support the dee etc that you have matching sunglasses clad avatars ?

Hard to tell the cuntos apart. Matdyfg is exactly the same.

Is it compulsory if you post like a cunto , are from the dee, support the dee etc that you have matching sunglasses clad avatars ?

Hard to tell the cuntos apart. Matdyfg is exactly the same.

eh nae bather

I'm leaving the country, and the Internet, for a week in approximately 6 hours. The results better be done by then

Link please cunto :)

Still waiting vt, this is like the pm from needle collector, never gonna appear.

Vt = Livingstons finest. Lol.

Long we waiting for the results matty? The suspense is killing moderately interesting me.

Just do it when I cba. I'm not feeling too great just now and in no real mood to be staring at the screen for ages. I'll try get the first 10 up tomorrow evening.

Archived