The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If over 100 voters, the validation over the "influential" wankers is mahoosive.

Time to vote "wunfellaff", makes sense.

Sent.

I think KKKara could be a dark horse here.

I don't want to be presumptions here, but I reckon you and LinkinFighter have similar lists. :lol:

I don't want to be presumptions here, but I reckon you and LinkinFighter have similar lists. :lol:

You would think so, but I actually left Magee out of my list. Partly because his numerous breakdowns are fun to point and laugh at, and partly because I actually thought of five posters that are even worse. I reckon he'll miss out on the top ten.

Sheep mentality IMO

Go eat some plasticine or something. #ralphwiggum

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

What's the betting that useless wee Dundee fanny is away lying in a pool of his ain pish somewhere and forgets all about this?

^^^ desperate late attempt to climb up the rankings

Probably true though

What's the betting that useless wee Dundee fanny is away lying in a pool of his ain pish somewhere and forgets all about this?

Voting stops tonight, don't imagine he'll put the results up as it'll take him a few days to count everyones votes. He only has the twelve fingers

Delighted that the deadline has passed. Now I can be rude to people again. It would be my idea of a worst nightmare if I finished in the top 50. I hope nobody has voted for me (apart from Chico, although I don't know if his vote counted).

Delighted that the deadline has passed. Now I can be rude to people again. It would be my idea of a worst nightmare if I finished in the top 50. I hope nobody has voted for me (apart from Chico, although I don't know if his vote counted).

Don't worry there won't be a single vote for any Saints poster in this, unless people remember st sid and his reign of terror

Archived