The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

I've no chance of making this list even if you had voted for me, the only reasonable explanation is you take a huff and include me out of spite

stop trying to get people to vote for you.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah so it's not cool for mhak to call you a rapist, but its fine to call someone a dictator guilty of genocide?

In fairness to Hitler, for all his faults he didn't rape I suppose. He had some morals.

I know, it's a shame everyone always fixates on the bad stuff.

I know, it's a shame everyone always fixates on the bad stuff.

Aye folk are cruel sometimes.

I don't see why Matty shouldn't get a vote. Those cants that atand for prime minister all get a shot at the ballot box?

#democracy

...and not a particularly good book either. Certainly not Bravo Two Zero by Andy McNab, which incidently, gets better with each read

:D

Guest The Phoenix

I know that Seamus empties the bins but sleeping in them?! :blink:

I'd always assumed he filled them as opposed to emptying.

I know that Seamus empties the bins but sleeping in them?! :blink:

I'd always assumed he filled them as opposed to emptying. 

The answer lies somewhere in the middle, he rakes through them looking for gingy bottles and unwanted clothing.

Isn't Wunfellaff the guy who slept in bins for a few months?

#fuckingweirdo

That explains a lot. And why I have a stolen bin.

FFS, give wunfellaff a break folks eh?? You are all being a bit quick to judge the guy, none of you probably have a fucking clue what the poor Sod has been through in the past. It's like a school playground in this thread now.

FFS, give wunfellaff a break folks eh?? You are all being a bit quick to judge the guy, none of you probably have a fucking clue what the poor Sod has been through in the past. It's like a school playground in this thread now.

Or he could have just made it up in a desperate bid for attention. Like when you claimed to be autistic.

Or he could have just made it up in a desperate bid for attention. Like when you claimed to be autistic.

Made what up o'lord of internet?

And Philpy, cheers for the sentiments, but hairy arsed enough to fight my own battles, especially against a bunch of no mhaks....

philpy and wunfellaff would be the greatest partnership in history, wonder who'd be the sidekick though?

Archived