The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

We've already established that your 'opinion' holds that degrees from Paisley are identical to those of Oxford, in merit and credibility, which thoroughly discredits your contribution to just about anything.

Once again, buzz words without credibility = zero points champ.

Oh dear. I don't think there's a facepalm picture that does this post any justice. You're on the way out, just like so many who slack off after recognition. Kudos on getting to the George Best at Hibs stage so quickly though.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And cunto, I will let you know how that develops :)

Cunto.

Ya cunto.

Vt is a cunto....... :)

^ will those tragic allegations about you mean I get a warning ?

Lololol....sisterkisser :)

Mother of God. We're witnessing an aneurysm through the medium of the internet.

Who is he posting as now? Neillybhoy?

I reckon I'll be at least top ten in this so that pretty much means you will too ;)

I'm guessing so, there's definite hints of magee in there. Is he currently averaging three aliases a day? Even PB's never been that bad over such a consistent amount of time

And I imagine you'll easily be top ten, probably every Saints poster on this site will write your name at the top in big capital letters, along with a few others. But I won't, too many people like me

Oh dear. I don't think there's a facepalm picture that does this post any justice. You're on the way out, just like so many who slack off after recognition. Kudos on getting to the George Best at Hibs stage so quickly though.

I'm afraid lectures on the life and times of recognised posters aren't really credible, given you didn't place.

It's like reading Paul Burrell's scrabbling biography of the Royal Family.

I didn't vote for you, I don't think you can vote for yourself in this.

Magee has seriously lost it. It's actually pretty worrying.

That's true, I agree with our choices by the way, very wise of me

I'm afraid lectures on the life and times of recognised posters aren't really credible, given you didn't place.

It's like reading Paul Burrell's scrabbling biography of the Royal Family.

Bloody hell, I hope no-one is around you just now. I can feel you shaking with rage here, someone might think you're taking a stroke.

I know, we did well. Could have chosen more than 5 though.

Easily, I hope the people we left out still make it on the list though, which they should

You all still hunt in packs while we retain our respect. Even the way we conduct ourselves on Internet forums is exemplary

Anyone else slightly disturbed by the use of the word "we"?

Archived