The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

You tried to use sarcasm to cover up yet another strop at being included: you failed.

You've now tried to question someone's intelligence, but coming from someone who only managed to get educated at the University of Paisley, that has rather predictably ended in failure also.

Unlucky.

You're recycling the same patter you used on the "50 Best" thread and it's pretty tragic. So where did you go to Yooni; where are you doing your doctorate and what makes you so proud?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only one failure here wee man and it isn't me. I'd be disappointed if I'm not on this list.

Another nightmare from the poster who has peaked in terms of relevance and now it's all downhill from here.

Yeah, I'm afraid just throwing buzz phrases around isn't going to deflect from your utter holocaust of a contribution so far.

To be expected from a zero pointer though.

You're recycling the same patter you used on the "50 Best" thread and it's pretty tragic. So where did you go to Yooni; where are you doing your doctorate and what makes you so proud?

There is no such thread: this is the same thread in which GordieBoy stomped off in a stream of tears about that last time.

A thoroughly enjoyable day's work it was.

Yeah, I'm afraid just throwing buzz phrases around isn't going to deflect from your utter holocaust of a contribution so far.

To be expected from a zero pointer though.

:1eye

There is no such thread: this is the same thread in which GordieBoy stomped off in a stream of tears about that last time.

I particularly liked your use of the phrase "Bovine University".

Stop deflecting. So where did you go to Yooni; where are you doing your doctorate and what makes you so proud?

Or, in the real world, VikingTon was absolutely seething about being outwitted by a UWS graduate (which is currently rated 163rd out of 166 universities, although that was from the Paisley Daily Express so they may have massaged the figures) and completely missed that I was trolling.

Or, in the real world, VikingTon was absolutely seething about being outwitted by a UWS graduate (which is currently rated 163rd out of 166 universities, although that was from the Paisley Daily Express so they may have massaged the figures) and completely missed that I was trolling.

You weren't trolling: you desperately tried to use your Paisley degree as proof that you weren't stupid, as claimed by a poster who put you in the 5 worst posters.

Which obviously didn't work out for you, because it's a clown college. These are facts.

You weren't trolling: you desperately tried to use your Paisley degree as proof that you weren't stupid, as claimed by a poster who put you in the 5 worst posters.

Which obviously didn't work out for you, because it's a clown college. These are facts.

Do you go out much?

Oooft.

Is being wrong getting tiresome ? I'm definitely tired of being right in this discussion.

That's not good enough for the most infuential poster. The cracks are beginning to appear already. RIP.

Is being wrong getting tiresome ? I'm definitely tired of being right in this discussion.

Presumably your revisionism requires effort. I wouldn't know because I deal in facts.

Do you go out much?

Bless, five posts into the account and already swinging and missing at the site's Most Box Office Poster.

Unfortunately that line has tried and failed 500 times before but keep huffing and puffing and I'm sure you'll find something else.

Presumably your revisionism requires effort. I wouldn't know because I deal in facts.

Bless, five posts into the account and already swinging and missing at the site's Most Box Office Poster.

Unfortunately that line has tried and failed 500 times before but keep huffing and puffing and I'm sure you'll find something else.

Why can't you just say "No I don't" instead of writing riddles?

Archived