The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

It's quite annoying that whoever does take the number one spot will pretend they're happy with the victory and that it somehow makes them relevant when really we all know that they'll be bawling their eyes out like a small child who's dropped their ice lolly in dog shite.

I don't think anyone takes this site as seriously as you :lol:

I hope nobody votes for you, I doubt you could handle it tbh.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm clearly distraught that some no-mark considers me one of the worst posters on this site... Drank with most of the posters on that list and would have a pint with philpy. He amuses me.

Yet this is your second butt-hurt reaction so far: can we make it a hat-trick before the final list is produced ?

What was Seamus like? Did he have a tin foil golf cap?

Both Seamus and No.8 were extremely sound.

In my list I'd include:-

1) Dom Dom - Bores me to the point that I read his posts just to make the rest of the day seem exciting.

2) Random Guy - Pops up in threads being all beige and that. ZzzZZzzZzz.

3) vikingTon - If he had the imagination and wit to come up with different stuff he'd easily be one of the best posters on P&B. He doesn't though hence his deserved inclusion.

4) Big Rob - If you are going to create an alias at least make it worthwhile (See chigsy, Philomena for example) instead of this fucking boring rubbish. Own up and let the mods shut it down wid ye?

5) Patrick Bateman - One of those posters who comes on to P&B to take out his frustrations of the day on random folk. Great poster if you log on to P&B to learn how to become a boring bitch mitten.

I'll PM these to you just now, Matty. ;)

I've just PMd my votes and completely forgot to add Philipy to my list of nominations. He was (is?) an appalling prospect. He used patter months after it became irrelevant, like a child turning up to school and shouting WASSUP?! at his classmates.

Kilt - what did he bring to the site apart from being a creepy b*****d?

The Phoenix. Would probably alright having a pint with him, but his chat is always the same. Shitey banter, the same old puns over and over again. Tries too hard to be funny. Also a bit beasty, tbh, considering his age. Will no doubt reply to this post with a "hilarious" comeback. ^_^

Kilt - what did he bring to the site apart from being a creepy b*****d?

The Phoenix. Would probably alright having a pint with him, but his chat is always the same. Shitey banter, the same old puns over and over again. Tries too hard to be funny. Also a bit beasty, tbh, considering his age. Will no doubt reply to this post with a "hilarious" comeback. ^_^

I haven't used the General Nonsense forum for some time, but I remember you being a giant #VL. Granted, you were only 17 at the time and you may have since matured, but you were dreadful value back then. Dreadful.

Yet this is your second butt-hurt reaction so far: can we make it a hat-trick before the final list is produced ?

We can add getting sarcasm to your list of things you can't manage to your repertoire. Not the brightest of lads, are you ?

2) Random Guy - Pops up in threads being all beige and that. ZzzZZzzZzz.

That's three confirmed, still reckon I'll just miss out though. Not sure what you mean by "beige" though? I'm amazed you don't just ignore me if I bore you, then again being able to moan about something seems to be your entire repertoire so maybe you need me

We can add getting sarcasm to your list of things you can't manage to your repertoire. Not the brightest of lads, are you ?

You tried to use sarcasm to cover up yet another strop at being included: you failed.

You've now tried to question someone's intelligence, but coming from someone who only managed to get educated at the University of Paisley, that has rather predictably ended in failure also.

Unlucky.

I haven't used the General Nonsense forum for some time, but I remember you being a giant #VL. Granted, you were only 17 at the time and you may have since matured, but you were dreadful value back then. Dreadful.

Oh, definitely. I was actually 16, but that's still not much of an excuse. Just spent far too much time on here at school rather than doing something productive. :lol:

You tried to use sarcasm to cover up yet another strop at being included: you failed.

You've now tried to question someone's intelligence, but coming from someone who only managed to get educated at the University of Paisley, that has rather predictably ended in failure also.

Unlucky.

Only one failure here wee man and it isn't me. I'd be disappointed if I'm not on this list.

Another nightmare from the poster who has peaked in terms of relevance and now it's all downhill from here.

Pretty sure wee Matthew said the voting lines were open till Tuesday at midnight.

Aww whit man. Well, at least I'll be home from my holiday* by then so I can enjoy the results in real time.

*I am on holiday.

Pretty sure wee Matthew said the voting lines were open till Tuesday at midnight.

Aww whit man. Well, at least I'll be home from my holiday* by then so I can enjoy the results in real time.

*I am on holiday.

*I am on holiday.

Heard you the first time mate HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cos you double posted eh

Archived