The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are going nicely for me here, I won't even make the top 50. Confirming my place as a "non-shite" poster of no relevance. Exactly how I intended.

Well played RG, well played

Probably go with..

Div - adds nothing to the site apart from grovelling shite when he fecks things up.

And the first four mods I can think of, for allowing mafia threads in gen non, when there is CLEARLY a gaming forum.

Probably go with..

Div - adds nothing to the site apart from grovelling shite when he fecks things up.

And the first four mods I can think of, for allowing mafia threads in gen non, when there is CLEARLY a gaming forum.

:eek:

As I said on the other thread it's pretty poor form revealing your picks IMO.

Why is it? I think the only problem with revealing your picks before the results is that you'll get revenge votes which might skew the final list.

After the results, everyone should reveal their picks so the battling can commence.

It'll be like an online version of Big Brother when they're forced to read out their nominations for eviction to the group - only worse.

*Obviously I've never watched BB because I'm a man and that, but my mate told me this is what happens.

What was Seamus like? Did he have a tin foil golf cap?

TBF he was pretty good form on the day, as indeed were No8 and the rest. It was a fine day out. Moreso because i won :ph34r:

Seamus didn't really hit the paranoia heights until the time of that Neil Lennon/refereeing controversy a couple of seasons back. He resigned in a strop, amid claims that someone from P&B was trying to hack his Facebook account, and deleted everyone on FB he'd added from the site. A bit bizarre.

:eek:

Might have been different in the Victorian age, but apart from the forum feckups, there is not one post of his in my almost 4 years here, that I can recall...

Magee's another one who would have initially made it on my list but he wasn't all bad. He did annoy me like f**k when he seemed to use the same three attached thumbnails in every single post he made though.

I think what's clear is that Matty will have a tougher job collating the results than Craig did. There will be more people vote & there will certainly be more posters receive a vote.

I've sent my top 5, and it's posters who offer very little to threads that they post in & also have a tendency to repeat themselves so much that the thread becomes a shitfest.

Tried to send them but it doesn't seem to work on the app.

1. VikingTon. Would be amusing if he finished top off both lists.

2. BritishPatriot/AliasWeRiseAgain. Cos he's a racist twat.

Don't dislike enough people to make a top five. Will go out of my way to be contrary and annoying from now on in the hope of gaining some enemies to put on next year's list.

I'd have no problem revealing my picks. Do it matty, the reaction could be fantastic.

I obviously care more about the feelings of my picks than the rest of you. Furthermore revealing the picks may prompt more breakdowns and I think we can all agree that's the last thing we want to see.

Magee's another one who would have initially made it on my list but he wasn't all bad. He did annoy me like f**k when he seemed to use the same three attached thumbnails in every single post he made though.

That used to infuriate me as well. Always seemed to be that picture of the fishing rod.

Have to cut my mods total to 3 as awra now ranks fitba teams by their casual element..

You talk absolute nonsense. You do know Celtic have the shittest/ most cowardly casuals in the whole of Scotland? They get done over by everyone. :lol::thumsup2

I obviously care more about the feelings of my picks than the rest of you. Furthermore revealing the picks may prompt more breakdowns and I think we can all agree that's the last thing we want to see.

f**k feelings.

Breakdowns are great.

Just gonna post up my top 5 again, incase any of them didn't see it. I want them all to know how I thick I think they are. It went:

Philpy

GordieBoy80

Zen Archer

honestrae95

jagfox.

There are a lot of total thickos on here, who just managed to miss out. You're all a bloody disgrace.

Archived