The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ verge of tears

So you don't dispute any of it? Fair enough. You're going to die alone, with no achievements to show for your pathetic life aside from the trophy for 'worst p&b poster' and perhaps lots of online trophies for the Playstation. Unlucky, champ.

You carry on with your apoplexy. I'll maintain an air of distinct apathy towards you. I can't be arsed making a list, cos I honestly don't care enough.

The rage is strong in you, little fella.

Keep telling yourself that and you might eventually believe it.

I bet you won't reply to this, as you just don't care enough. #pigsmightfly

Interesting.

To set the record straight - you are a middle aged man who spends the majority of his time playing video games, posting on an Internet forum (thousands and thousands of times) and listening to greasy metal music. You also follow the forum's young stallions about and all your posts directed at us are dripping with bitterness and resentment. I think it's pretty clear who 'life's loser' is you fucking hideous piece of shit. I hope you rot in your damp bedsit for all eternity.

XD

This is exactly the type of post this thread was made for.

Saying you don't care is always a sure-fire sign that you do.

At least read what I said if you're going to carry on with your bizarre little niggles. I said "I didn't care enough to make a list". Which is entirely correct and completely different from saying "I don't care".

I'll await my apology, although I don't think you'll be falling over yourself quite as quickly to come forward with that.....

You didn't say that at all. You said "I couldn't be arsed making a list cos I honestly don't care enough".

That could just as easily be a suggestion that you don't care about the forum in general.

And the point stands. Anyone who genuinely doesn't care about something doesn't feel the need to go around broadcasting how little they care.

You didn't say that at all. You said "I couldn't be arsed making a list cos I honestly don't care enough".

That could just as easily be a suggestion that you don't care about the forum in general.

And the point stands. Anyone who genuinely doesn't care about something doesn't feel the need to go around broadcasting how little they care.

No Craig, no it couldn't. It's abundantly clear to anyone with a primary school level grasp of English that it means that I don't care enough to make a list, therefore I can't be arsed. Because that's what I said.

Glad it doesn't bother you at all, though.

Is craigkillie still spouting that shite point about caring and not caring? Repeating it more and more doesn't make it anymore true.

He's not just repeating it. In his eagerness to spout it, he's not even reading what people are saying.

So it's untrue and used incorrectly. Quite a feat, really.

I left out the obvious trolls and aliases like AWRA and Big Rob, they just try too hard to be included in votes like this.

Rather I went for people who bore me, people who seem angry and take the site too seriously, or people who just communicate largely through the dot-reputation function. I've already thought of several posters I probably ought to have included, but these five were the first to pop into my head:

1 - Perthshire Bell

2 - Bigmouth Strikes Again

3 - Ludo1

4 - Audace's Fortuna Juvat

5 - EdinburghLivi

There are many, many more.

I'll take 3rd, never seen you post before, but I'm glad I'm in with a chance of something! :lol:

The problem I have is there's posters like McKee and VT who I hated at first but grew to realise they were quite decent. I'm struggling to find anyone for this list. Apart from Supras obviously.

I've got my winners speech written out.

Just hoping we can combine the Awards ceremony with the next Subcrawl as I have provisionally booked the upstairs hall of Dows. Collar and tie number lads, joost so's yeez know. Hoping we get at least one Mod to come along and do the presentation. No autographs will be available on the night. Sorry chaps.

Guest The Phoenix

I can't be fucked DM-ing mine

5. Can i nominate the Auchinleck Talbot fans on the Juniors forum en-masse?

Surely not all 20,000 of them? :o

Surely not all 20,000 of them? :o

They're a bit like the juniors version of Sevco fans. An unintelligent mass of seethe and idiocy. It's hard to pick just one.

No granny danger or the Phoenix? :o

:lol:

Nah, GD doesn't really both me, and aside from terrible puns, The Phoenix provided memorable moments of hilarity at the P&B Golf Day a few years back.

Mind you, not enough Livi fans in my list come to think of it.

Archived