The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted The Phoenix, Granny Danger, Confidemus, DA Baracus and Unleash The Nade. #comeatme

Nice to see you're still seething, little fella.

Shame, because I'm wholly apathetic about you these days. Bless.

If you punctuate your sentence properly next time I'll maybe answer. Although you should be able to guess the answer anyway

Wait, are you asking who I'm an alias of? Or whether I'm an alias of RandomGuy?

I'm asking who you were before RandomGuy, perhaps even who you were before that and before that (etc). You clearly didn't join the forum on the 11th March 2013.

I am no good at Alias Watch, I dont pay enough attention.

I'm asking who you were before RandomGuy, perhaps even who you were before that and before that (etc). You clearly didn't join the forum on the 11th March 2013.

He was The Troll and he was Eric Cantona.

Amongst many others, no doubt.

I joined in March, although I've viewed the site for longer

Should it not be the bottom 50 worst posters?

The winner as it stands would be the best worst poster?

Nah

Interesting.

To set the record straight - you are a middle aged man who spends the majority of his time playing

video games, posting on an Internet forum (thousands and thousands of times) and listening to greasy metal music. You also follow the forum's young stallions about and all your posts

directed at us are dripping with bitterness and resentment. I think it's pretty clear who 'life's loser' is you fucking hideous piece of shit. I hope you rot in your damp bedsit for all eternity.

arry.png

arry.png

arry.png

Telt

Nice to see you're still seething, little fella.

Shame, because I'm wholly apathetic about you these days.  Bless.

This sums up why you made my list. You're now trying to copy the patter you claimed to hate. Badly. #cringe

Is there really going to be a top 50, or is matty just going to post up everyones lists and watch the seethe unfold as folk see who voted for them?

That would actually raise this aberration of a thread to a far more enjoyable experience.

I'd actually quite like to see who people voted for, even if they had voted for me, would help me pick and choose who to try and wind up

This sums up why you made my list. You're now trying to copy the patter you claimed to hate. Badly. #cringe

You carry on with your apoplexy. I'll maintain an air of distinct apathy towards you. I can't be arsed making a list, cos I honestly don't care enough.

The rage is strong in you, little fella.

You carry on with your apoplexy. I'll maintain an air of distinct apathy towards you. I can't be arsed making a list, cos I honestly don't care enough.

The rage is strong in you, little fella.

Saying you don't care is always a sure-fire sign that you do.

Archived