The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Or you could have Thora and be hailed as a Maths genius because you went to Oxbridge - ala Vorderman >_>

Sent from my KIS using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I think that there is always an unwritten statement regarding Vorderman - any expression of her intelligence should have 'considering she has such a nice arse' read-in at the end because, sadly, very few truly clever people have nice arses. There's a reason why Stephen Hawking always sits down.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Milevskiy almost made my list purely for the fact that i have absolutely hee-haw interest in Ukranian football.

No doubt i've missed a few, but the list has been sent and so it shall come to pass.

I left out the obvious trolls and aliases like AWRA and Big Rob, they just try too hard to be included in votes like this.

Rather I went for people who bore me, people who seem angry and take the site too seriously, or people who just communicate largely through the dot-reputation function. I've already thought of several posters I probably ought to have included, but these five were the first to pop into my head:

1 - Perthshire Bell

2 - Bigmouth Strikes Again

3 - Ludo1

4 - Audace's Fortuna Juvat

5 - EdinburghLivi

There are many, many more.

It depends, if you're going for further study your previous institution could well play a big part. Similarly some companies look specifically for students from higher tier universities, strategy consultancies for example hire almost exclusively from Oxbridge.

That's what I mean about the misguided perception though - it is because of people's preconceived notions about Oxbridge graduates that they recruit almost exclusively from there, when in fact they aren't really getting more intelligent people unless they also hire almost exclusively those with good grades.

In any event, as soon as you start working you find that what you did at Uni matters less and less with the passage of time.

5 - EdinburghLivi

EdinburghLivi is a great boy. I went on a night out with him and a few of the Livi fans who live near me after we won the 2nd Division and he pulled a girl who was easily an 8/10. I agree with more or less everything he says on here. #verydeceposter

That's what I mean about the misguided perception though - it is because of people's preconceived notions about Oxbridge graduates that they recruit almost exclusively from there, when in fact they aren't really getting more intelligent people unless they also hire almost exclusively those with good grades.

In any event, as soon as you start working you find that what you did at Uni matters less and less with the passage of time.

It's a stupid strategy for a company, and will breed nepotism and group think. It is most prominent with the Harvard MBAs, though.

I'll be starting work in August and I already know my uni work will be of scant relevance. Doesn't mean it wasn't useful of course, I come out of uni much more equipped to deal with the challenges of work, even if what I learned there isn't directly relevant to my field.

And I'm also throwing my hat into the ring for EdinburghLivi. I think I played a group FM with him or something.

Tbf EdinburghLivi's only in due to his overuse of the dot reputation facility where his arse-licking of VikingTON is pretty cringeworthy. I've thought of a good few other posters since that probably merit inclusion ahead of him based on post content, but I can't be arsed changing it.

Granny Danger

The Phoenix

Acne Collector

PerthshireBell

Bonksy and his blah blah

Sweeper dee

Celtic rebel

Belfast Tim

Not one of those posters has a single redeeming quality. All contenders for winning this, which is ironic given that they are all life's losers.

Interesting.

To set the record straight - you are a middle aged man who spends the majority of his time playing video games, posting on an Internet forum (thousands and thousands of times) and listening to greasy metal music. You also follow the forum's young stallions about and all your posts directed at us are dripping with bitterness and resentment. I think it's pretty clear who 'life's loser' is you fucking hideous piece of shit. I hope you rot in your damp bedsit for all eternity.

Interesting.

To set the record straight - you are a middle aged man who spends the majority of his time playing video games, posting on an Internet forum (thousands and thousands of times) and listening to greasy metal music. You also follow the forum's young stallions about and all your posts directed at us are dripping with bitterness and resentment. I think it's pretty clear who 'life's loser' is you fucking hideous piece of shit. I hope you rot in your damp bedsit for all eternity.

tumblr_m5pho1y7at1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Interesting.

Surprised-shocked-Josh-gif-cred-Sam.gif

How can someone say "I left out obvious trolls" and then in the #1 position put perthshirebell?!

Fucking hell.

TBF, PBs multiiple use of aliases are more suggestive of a multi-personality disorder :(

How can someone say "I left out obvious trolls" and then in the #1 position put perthshirebell?!

Fucking hell.

TBF, PBs multiiple use of aliases are more suggestive of a multi-personality disorder :(

Fucking hell.

Fucking hell.

Archived