The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Far be it from me to stick up for Gus etc, I've wrote why it never happened.. But I was sat in the boozer whilst the 'interview' took place. It was a pretty decent sum he was given (half up front) then he never even wrote anything :lol: .. Fùck knows if he paid the half back tbh.

An interview in a pub in front of random strangers being told contract details?

Sounds legit.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the time Gus was pretty inexplicably very popular off the back of that pie thread. It was green dotted galore and whilst VT is correct that it was only entertaining the first post or two, timing being everything, I expected to see him high in the top ten. His not making top 50 was genuinely surprising.

I felt a little sorry for him in that he was hung out to dry by Craig. If he was going to use him as a patsy, which was genuinely funny, I dont care how many now claim it was obvious, lots were taken in, Gus should have been told about it in advance.

Do you regularly warn people before taking the piss out of them on here?

I felt a little sorry for him in that he was hung out to dry by Craig. If he was going to use him as a patsy, which was genuinely funny, I dont care how many now claim it was obvious, lots were taken in, Gus should have been told about it in advance.

This is a prime example of people taking this place (and the Internet in general) far too seriously. He should have been warned about a light-hearted joke post on an anonymous forum in case it hurt his feelings or something? Fucking hell.

This is a prime example of people taking this place (and the Internet in general) far too seriously. He should have been warned about a light-hearted joke post on an anonymous forum in case it hurt his feelings or something? Fucking hell.

Helen's made a heel turn!

You're one of those guys who just want to watch the world burn, eh?

Revelling in other folk's misery and all that.

You can't have success without failure; in this case, you can't have Box Office posters without flash in the pan acts slithering off in disgrace.

How funny would that have been?

Archived