The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

I could have sworn I put number 10 up. I know I wrote it and everything because I asked Jimmy85 for help.

Mods check if its been deleted, please.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a pretty bad poster tbf.

Especially since you've decided you're not getting enough attention and you're bored as the schools are finishing, so have resorted to going into literally every thread in the Premiership and Championship forum trying your hardest to be controversial, yet completely failing and just coming across as a bored schoolkid.

A hardback numbered limited glossy photobook showing his posts offering to sodomise the mothers and wives of the victims of tragedies to cheer them up would sell out in seconds. I'd buy every copy.

I was thinking of a set of gilt edged playing cards portraying his victims looking shocked and mildly indignant. I believe he rarely takes no for an answer, for their own good.

A tea towel with the Sarge dressed like Mother Theresa lambasting the poster 'Eion Doyle' in the depression thread because there's nothing wrong with him.

Sergeant Wilson, P&Bs sweetheart.

Sounds like a Liam paint request to me

Surely there should be a commerative medal struck of the sarge, it's far more fitting of his rank.

Grimbo

Happy to oblige Grimbo old mate-

post-12982-0-39333600-1435703149.jpg

-tbf I don't particularly mind the Sarge...

Archived