The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just post another one on the list ffs.

Another poll is needed right enough to get peeeeel and hoopy included. They are both fucking horrible posters.

I feel honoured now

I feel honoured know

To be fair you're desperate to be voted on one of these threads.

I don't really give a f**k. It's an Internet forum. I don't really care what people think about me. Any abuse I get i take it as a bit of banter

Pussy.

What the f**k would you know about pussy you cretinous, Sevco supporting arsehole?

Don't you have other things to worry about. By the time Chuckie Green's finished with you lot there will be more successors to your club than Rocky sequels.

Right now I seem to have everyone's attention again...

13th - Truthhurts

An absolute disaster of a poster. The world would be a much finer place if this person didn't exist or at least couldn't use his fingers. He fucking hates Skyline Drifter though which is a bit of a bonus, because that boy could cure insomnia with his absolute nonsense posting. Anyway yeah, by far the worst QOS poster which is genuinely saying something because half of them are absolute fuds. He hated the lot of them and his own club with an absolute passion it was glorious but he hated Dundee as well so f**k him. I'm fairly certain he was an alias of someone, he just had to be. If anyone would like to confess that'd be just great.

#yolo

I don't really give a f**k. It's an Internet forum. I don't really care what people think about me. Any abuse I get i take it as a bit of banter

You don't need to lie to me pal, it's cool I wont judge you.

Like I said, I don't care

I feel honoured know

Hoopy's one of the few posters who genuinely means this. He's very difficult to troll. :(

I feel honoured know

Hoopy's one of the few posters who genuinely means this. He's very difficult to troll. :(

:D

What the f**k would you know about pussy you cretinous, Sevco supporting arsehole?

Don't you have other things to worry about. By the time Chuckie Green's finished with you lot there will be more successors to your club than Rocky sequels.

Nae bather Hugh Hefner

A lot more than you ya auld decrepit w**k.

This isn't the football forum pal, but you keep up to date with the mhedia speculation and believe everything you read.

Archived