The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Wtf even is that

Short answer...(Long answer would take an essay to explain and I CBA)

Some philosophers believe that Zeno's paradoxes are just mathematical problems, and can be solved by modern day calculus, however others believe that they are metaphysical problems.

I wouldn't bother with learning about paradoxes unless you fancy university level philosophy because its a pain in the arse.

Edit: To add example...

If there are many, they must be as many as they are and neither more nor less than that. But if they are as many as they are, they would be limited. If there are many, things that are are unlimited. For there are always others between the things that are, and again others between those, and so the things that are are unlimited. (Simplicius(a) On Aristotle's Physics, 140.29)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Short answer...(Long answer would take an essay to explain and I CBA)

Some philosophers believe that Zeno's paradoxes are just mathematical problems, and can be solved by modern day calculus, however others believe that they are metaphysical problems.

I wouldn't bother with learning about paradoxes unless you fancy university level philosophy because its a pain in the arse.

Edit: To add example...

If there are many, they must be as many as they are and neither more nor less than that. But if they are as many as they are, they would be limited. If there are many, things that are are unlimited. For there are always others between the things that are, and again others between those, and so the things that are are unlimited. (Simplicius(a) On Aristotle's Physics, 140.29)

:huh:

So anyone taking bets on No1? It's between three for me, Supras, Standfree and Vikington. I would say Supras is the only deserving winner from those three.

My guess is *consults notepad* Standfree

Still not had his dick wet type post IMO.

I actually feel a wee bit sorry for you :(

Pumping your sister in a Lochee bus shelter isn't the mark of success, outside Dundee at least.

Swing and a miss.

Pumping your sister in a Lochee bus shelter isn't the mark of success, outside Dundee at least.

Swing and a miss.

You'll be surprised to find out there is no bus shelter in the Lochee area. Just bus stop poles. Unlucky.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

You'll be surprised to find out there is no bus shelter in the Lochee area. Just bus stop poles. Unlucky.

Unfortunately thats not quite true. However VT's comeback wasnt the best so no harm done i suppose

VT's record of nights out in Dundee aren't the strongest.

I can't remember too much about it but he wore a jaunty scarf, never made the Reading Rooms and was up the road for midnight looking a bit green around the gills.

"Had his drink spiked", seemingly.

Swing and a miss.

Pish retort.

I'll let you have another go since I'm in a good mood today and don't hit me with " are you in a good mood because you pumped your sister " something original and witty from P&Bs number one would really make my day :)

Unfortunately thats not quite true. However VT's comeback wasnt the best so no harm done i suppose

Place must have changed since I've kicked about there. Mind you I was only there for about 3 years of my life :P

Did some of my driving lessons there though, didn't see a single one.

Archived