The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've lost count myself with all these bangers talking shit.

Not sure why you are posting so aggressively towards me. Is it because I highlighted your racism on previously threads or my refusal from your last PM?

Nope we're just being amazed by cheerleaders for mass murder.

Dig xbl and wunf out of a hole here Matty.

Bud, no revisionism from me.

I hate the fecks :)

I stand by my posts.

xbl has been owned more often on this thread than my first wee car was I reckon.

Well you would say that. But you've always had an agenda. Really, its been me versus the world, and as always, I tear the world asunder like a force of nature, while maintaining the business like responsibility for my genuine mistakes.

All this anti Americanism is shit. They brought us McDonald's and McDonald's brought us this lovely thread.

Mon the Yanks!

xbl has been owned more often on this thread than my first wee car was I reckon.

"mcdonald's"...mmmmmmmm.......much like rock n roll it came from scotch land....

Well you would say that. But you've always had an agenda. Really, its been me versus the world, and as always, I tear the world asunder like a force of nature, while maintaining the business like responsibility for my genuine mistakes.

You couldn't tear a hymen.

funnyanimal244.gif

I spoke to Pacman quite a bit on PM as he tended to be on late as did I and I was a mod at the time. Nice lad, but would swap from talking normal stuff to really dark stuff then back to normal even within the same PM. I honestly don't think it was anyone or anything on P&B that pushed him finally off the edge.

Even though he is Hitler life , he is correct.

Don't mention Hitler to BP. Please enough cans of worms have been opened by you for one night.

Bud, no revisionism from me.

I hate the fecks :)

I stand by my posts.

Fair enough for standing by your views, even if they are somewhat warped.

I could never bring myself to actively hate and want dead an entire nation of disparate fellow humans. Maybe that's just me?

I spoke to Pacman quite a bit on PM as he tended to be on late as did I and I was a mod at the time. Nice lad, but would swap from talking normal stuff to really dark stuff then back to normal even within the same PM. I honestly don't think it was anyone or anything on P&B that pushed him finally off the edge.

Without a doubt. Just by reading the posts by the guy he was obviously mentally unstable. No one could have known what he was like going by his posts. It just looked like someone ripping the piss.

Archived