The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

I post when I'm at work - I'm being paid for it.

I think you want to avoid the "you're not too bright" after the utter c**t of yourself you have made on this thread. You are without doubt one of the stupidest posters on here, and that's really quite an achievement.

Unlike other thickos though, you have no redeeming features.

But you're not too bright - and too stupid to realise it, far more stupid than me.

Ha! You've made about four times as many posts as me, nerd!

That's absolutely true. Apart from the nerd bit.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor use. You're obviously struggling to answer the genuine points.

Do you really think you weren't included in them? Your lack of self awareness is staggering. Either way, he was doing exactly what he was criticising us for. #atroshbants

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I don't have MS Paint but if someone could post, in the relevant thread, xbl in a Japanese airplane wearing a blood soaked bandana with their flag on it, hurling towards Pearl Harbour with a huge grin on his face, it would be much appreciated.

Hehe. I might give this ago, more because I want to draw a zero fighter than anything else. Banzai!

Can't be arsed trawling after divs meltdown to reply to whoever asked XBL why his dad/family was anti American.

The inference was he should be pro American . Wut.

For the record, I am older than XBL, I was on day off that Tuesday in 2001, saw the first plane hit whilst in the house and 20 mins later was in the pub cheering on the second.

Even though it was me that twigged the magee84 connection, my gripe was he denied it. Tit.

Bunch of yank lovers - gtf.

Make your convictions and defend them.

Can't be arsed trawling after divs meltdown to reply to whoever asked XBL why his dad/family was anti American.

For the record, I am older than XBL, I was on day off that Tuesday in 2001, saw the first plane hit whilst in the house and 20 mins later was in the pub cheering on the second.

Even though it was me that twigged the magee84 connection, my gripe was he denied it. Tit.

You make my eyes cry blood.

Whether you like someone or not - cheering mass murder shows you up or the lowlife that you are.

Whether you like someone or not - cheering mass murder shows you up or the lowlife that you are.

Belgrano......

What a Tit you are...

:)

I'm confused...

Why, Wunfellaf that's not behaviour I'd normally associate with a Celtic fan.

Oh, hang on...

Why bring "team" into it.....

Going down that road , most Killie fans are coppers or coppers sons with a big dead team.

Motherwell the same with the caveat of the other side of the coppers.

Archived