The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

But you haven't provided a scrap of convincing evidence to support your 'feelings' on the matter. And not a single example of gender being used as the basis for an insult, whatsoever.

Which is why your thoughts on the issue are currently being dismissed out of hand.

You know, "evidence please" can be used in one of two ways. It can be used to demand evidence on something that is implausible or unrealistic, or it can be used as a way to avoid having to say something controversial. So how about instead of demanding something that Enigma already provided, and that seems to be impossible to satisfy your pleas because the thread in question has apparently been deleted, you make a simple statement.

Just say "I don't believe KaraHibee has ever been on the receiving end of any sexism and you are wrong".

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I stand by it. I have a very anti American family and it seems my schoolmates weren't exactly fans either. Taste of their own medicine.

spot on in more than one way

http://youtu.be/PpMuiFFZqnw?t=13s

this part one of three of a special Question Time two days after

To paraphrase one of the panel at around 6 mins.

Some on here seem to be ignorant as to how detested America is around the world.

The former Ambassador for the US was nearly greetin that most of the audience weren't crying off the same hymn sheet. Unfortunately they went ahead with Afghanistan and the rest is Theirstory as far as the sheeple are concerned.

spot on in more than one way

http://youtu.be/PpMuiFFZqnw?t=13s

this part one of three of a special Question Time two days after

To paraphrase one of the panel at around 6 mins.

Some on here seem to be ignorant as to how detested America is around the world.

The former Ambassador for the US was nearly greetin that most of the audience weren't crying off the same hymn sheet. Unfortunately they went ahead with Afghanistan and the rest is Theirstory as far as the sheeple are concerned.

My initial reaction after the enormity of what I witnessed had sunk was, the b*****ds that fund bombings against us will know how it feels now.

When have I ever insulted someone because of the colour of their skin?

I never said you did. But you've previously said that you take this forum personally and that you are quite willing to make personal comments. You've also been known to criticise almost indiscriminately and without humour, using personality, appearance, weight, gender. So why wouldn't you use skin colour? Is this the one line you won't cross?

This thread is hilarious. Oneupmanship by Internet gangster after Internet gangster. Is it a competition to see who is the biggest arsehole? Listen to yourselves, you spend your life posting tens of thousands of posts on a football forum. Wish people would find out that there is more out there than who who can be the biggest arsehole on an Internet forum. People who haven't done anything in the real world acting up on the Internet. Sad individuals in their early twenties acting like 14 year olds. Have you lot no girlfriends that you can spend your time with instead of a dick measuring contest online?

This thread is hilarious. Oneupmanship by Internet gangster after Internet gangster. Is it a competition to see who is the biggest arsehole? Listen to yourselves, you spend your life posting tens of thousands of posts on a football forum. Wish people would find out that there is more out there than who who can be the biggest arsehole on an Internet forum. People who haven't done anything in the real world acting up on the Internet. Sad individuals in their early twenties acting like 14 year olds. Have you lot no girlfriends that you can spend your time with instead of a dick measuring contest online?

Oh, charliedontsurf :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

A paragraph break would have been nice.

Calling you a fat mess doesn't mean I'm going to racially abuse people because of the colour of their skin. What an absolutely ludicrous notion.

As I said, its been seen that you'll use appearance, gender, personality, all kinds of stuff, so why gender and not skin colour? What is the difference?

Always amusing when randoms appear to post on the internet about the futility and sadness of.. posting on the internet.

There's always a mention of girlfriends and normally "me n ma mates all fink" type stuff too - which is fooling no one.

Always amusing when randoms appear to post on the internet about the futility and sadness of.. posting on the internet.

There's always a mention of girlfriends and normally "me n ma mates all fink" type stuff too - which is fooling no one.

His post was more to the point than that but I can see why you want to try to defend your 43,000 post record.

That plus you're not too bright.

^^^

chuckles

His post was more to the point than that but I can see why you want to try to defend your 43,000 post record.

I post when I'm at work - I'm being paid for it.

I think you want to avoid the "you're not too bright" after the utter c**t of yourself you have made on this thread. You are without doubt one of the stupidest posters on here, and that's really quite an achievement.

Unlike other thickos though, you have no redeeming features.

Ha! You've made about four times as many posts as me, nerd!

Guest The Phoenix

I don't have MS Paint but if someone could post, in the relevant thread, xbl in a Japanese airplane wearing a blood soaked bandana with their flag on it, hurling towards Pearl Harbour with a huge grin on his face, it would be much appreciated.

Because I'm not racist. Not sure why you are struggling with this tbh. But hey, you're angry because VT has made you look stupid, it's okay. I understand.

Ah, so you're sexist, but not racist? Cool. So thats the line? Darkies, no go area. Bitches, fair game!

As for VT, I'm waiting for him to post his simple statement.

Ah, so you're sexist, but not racist? Cool. So thats the line? Darkies, no go area. Bitches, fair game!As for VT, I'm waiting for him to post his simple statement.

Reported. :P

Archived