The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who is anti an entire country is a fucking idiot, let's be honest.

xbl's family sound like utter morons.

The important word.

Obviously just my school then. I refuse to believe that everyone else was in a class full of sobbing people when they heard. How did they all react to the tsunami? Rwanda? The Iranian earthquake etc?

There's a middle ground tho. I wasn't particularly upset on 9/11, in fact faux grief is equally pathetic. To suggest that you either broke down in tears at the news or immediately ran off home to celebrate with your family is a nonsense.

Actually, I celebrated it like watching a particularly good disaster movie. Its a bit like the best bit in Titanic. You know when the boat is tilted, the guy loses his grip, and then he falls and dings off the funnel? That never fails to raise a cheer. Same basis.

I apologise for having a busy day. But I don't see what I need to do. Its clear that there is plenty of sexism on this board, we've all seen plenty of incidences of it, and yet some people choose to turn a blind eye to it.

Its a bit like real life. Sexism is absolutely endemic, and yet there are plenty of men and women who will insist that there is no such thing these days. I think it says more about those who demand evidence of what is constantly before their very eyes, than it does about people who have a busy day at work.

Plus, while I'm not calling VT a misogynist in any way, as I don't know him or his views, I do know that he is not as pro-active regarding the treatment of women on here as (say) Swampy or myself.

One thing I don't understand is how you seem to try and come across as some sort of paragon of virtue by being 'pro active regarding the treatment of women on here' but then treat the deaths during 9/11 as comedic relief during a disater film because you and your family are 'anti american'.

Would sexist behaviour towards a woman from the US be alright then or would your anti sexism beliefs overide your anti american ones? Were the women who died in Twin Towers considered fair game because they didn't die as a result of sexism.

FWIW I don't really care if you laughed at 9/11 or not or in fact whether you were serious when you posted it. It's your contradictory self righteous indignation pish I find offensive.

ETA - Ooh! 5000th post on this thread.

Would sexist behaviour towards a woman from the US be alright then or would your anti sexism beliefs overide your anti american ones? Were the women who died in Twin Towers considered fair game because they didn't die as a result of sexism.

I answered your point here:

Did you celebrate people dying on 9/11?

Yes, but in fairness, only the women.

Can folk stop trying to make Xbl feel bad about the 9/11 stuff?

He's stated that he couldn't give a f**k a few times now but you dirty dogs just won't give up the bone.

Some folk don't conform to what is perceived as normal. Could be a good thing, could be a bad thing but one thing is for certain: P&B posters aren't going to change anyone's deep rooted beliefs.

Stop being boring c***s chasing Xbl around to try and make him look daft. He does it voluntarily. :P

Post funny stuff for others' amusement instead of trying to change the world via a Scottish football forum.

Cheers.

Speak for yourself, I've recently become a Pagan, burned my possessions in a giant Wickerman and started following my neighbour to her place of work on a daily basis in the hope she might get off with me.

Blessed be!

As in "flourescent tube".

At this point, I'm not sure if you mean 'fluorescent' or 'flowery scent'. As it goes, both would be true. #ambiguous

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I've matured with age, slightly, but I'm still pretty damn callous. I mean this was back when I was 16. Obviously, if it happened now, I would be slightly less enthusiastic, but tbh, unless I knew anyone personally affected by it, it wouldn't really bother me.

Whether or not you irrationally dislike everyone in America going crazy with glee when 3000 die is pretty fucked up.

At this point, I'm not sure if you mean 'fluorescent' or 'flowery scent'. As it goes, both would be true. #ambiguous

I mean the same as you mean in the original post - except adding the tube bit.

I mean the same as you mean in the original post - except adding the tube bit.

Wow, really?

high-fiving

immediately ran off home to celebrate

going crazy with glee

In fairness, none of this happened. At least 5000 people need to die horribly for it to qualify for "glee". As for high fiving, that is Americanised nonsense, and I'll have no part in it. Finally, running home to celebrate would have been a bit of a push. I mean it would have been half an hour on a bus and then another half an hour cycle. Adrenalin can only speed you up so much.

In fairness, none of this happened. At least 5000 people need to die horribly for it to qualify for "glee". As for high fiving, that is Americanised nonsense, and I'll have no part in it. Finally, running home to celebrate would have been a bit of a push. I mean it would have been half an hour on a bus and then another half an hour cycle. Adrenalin can only speed you up so much.

assuming you're trolling

Archived