The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

I have a new phrase that i now despise more than any other. It's " That says more about you than it does about me " or other variations of this sentence.

At no point in history has it ever meant more about someone than the person who's saying it, and anyone who ever uses that phrase is a c**t.

That says more about you than it does about those who use it then, doesn't it?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you celebrate people dying on 9/11?

Is it just because I seem to miss an awful lot of the big controversies and discussion points that this question seems to have come from miles out, in left-field?

Is it just because I seem to miss an awful lot of the big controversies and discussion points that this question seems to have come from miles out, in left-field?

The moments when others make a complete arse of themselves tend to stick in the memory. That post and his boast about celebrating people dying on 9/11 with his Dad stand out because they are so spectacularly awful. He was still defending the latter a few weeks back so no great surprise people tend to think the worst of him.

I saw it there and asked if it was true, seemed a bit odd.

The worst patter on here at the moment is the whole 'you're angry/obsessed' thing that people do every time someone acknowledges them. If both posters involved are beige enough, the discussion will degenerate into an argument over who's angrier and more obsessed. Atrosh bants. #notdece

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I don't remember him coming out with anything like that, but then again, being part of the forum hierarchy, I don't feel the need to hang on to the coat-tails of box office posters and follow their every move.

#club03

The worst patter on here at the moment is the whole 'you're angry/obsessed' thing that people do every time someone acknowledges them. If both posters involved are beige enough, the discussion will degenerate into an argument over who's angrier and more obsessed. Atrosh bants. #notdece

U mad?

How do you know it's the real xbl? I was the first to criticize him at the time for that misogyinistic post but I've not seen a single repeat of it since then. He knows the error of his ways and that, for me (and seemingly most other people) was the end of it.

I'm anti-sexist. I'm positive I've done some sexist stuff in the past. If you want that to be the 'real me' or whatever go ahead but I prefer to think people are capable of change.

Top post.

You know there's a lull in the thread when people are regurgitating one liners for comedic effect.

Matty lad, another update would set the ball rolling again.

Pipe down stuarty!

ETA, jesus, using that makes me feel old!

I saw it there and asked if it was true, seemed a bit odd.

Yeah i think it was in one of the 9/11 Anniversary threads, or maybe some Palestine-related thread a year or two back. He posted something about celebrating and high-fiving his old man when the twin towers came down. It was just attention/controversy-seeking stuff. There's no chance it actually happened.

U mad?

Have you ever typed your username followed by the words 'is a' into Google? Pls do so and report back.

Have you ever typed your username followed by the words 'is a' into Google? Pls do so and report back.

I think he's of school age.

Archived