The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Because the next thing of posters wont be for at least 2 days as i am a busy man

I think this thread is milked dry. Now that XBL has been show up as not understanding a whole tranche of the English language there isn't much left to point and laugh at.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhh there is plenty still to laugh at dont worry. I expect at least 1 resignation

Resignations just don't happen any more. They are a thing of the past. A remnant of P&B's halcyon days. Now people just live their existences through a set of sequential aliases like RandomGuy.

Well, get on with it then, or Ric will simply just resign in sheer principle.

Right, well f**k it, if you are going to be a c**t about things then I.....

....totally respect your right to laugh at my previous actions.

...that bitch. Yeah you, you averagy looking cocktease. You girl who got yourself alone from your mates, who started dancing with me, who made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me off the dancefloor and I actually even offered to buy you a drink. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of another bloke, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!

#YOLO

I think I was overly harsh on Jimmy regarding the Ruskoline. It might be a remnant of the 70's but I doubt many others know much about it, let alone used it.

Personally I make my own coating by using coarse polenta and a mix of herbs and spices.. ^_^

You know you are getting old when "get your dirty arse out my fridge you manky hoor!" is the first thing that comes into your head when you view that image.

And yer minging feet. Ooft.

Archived