The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

It has raised a paradox.

Some posters are obvious trumpets, some blow their own trumpet, but would that mean that they are blowing themselves?

If I could I would.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest here, the only reason this thread has gained traction over the last 20 pages or so is down to one poster's complete ignorance of both the truth and the English language.

Now in fairness, you're not the only reason. You've racked up quite a list of things you refuse to explain though.

Incidentally, you can start with the definition of rhetorical question. If you have the ability to explain yourself on that.

Let's be honest here, the only reason this thread has gained traction over the last 20 pages or so is down to one poster's complete ignorance of both the truth and the English language.

Fuxace Ric. That narrows it down to about half of P&B!

Now in fairness, you're not the only reason. You've racked up quite a list of things you refuse to explain though.

Incidentally, you can start with the definition of rhetorical question. If you have the ability to explain yourself on that.

Team: Arbroath.

You are a funny man, you should get yourself a manager Ayrmad, rather than sitting there handling yourself.

Nobody can handle me as good as myself.

Q: Does ayrmad seriously click the post button for each 'edgy' one-liner with the genuine belief that his contribution will prove witty?

Shame really.

Oh goody, we all missed you, still celebrating your annual diddy bashing?

Strange that you'd type what your hero typed a few hours ago. Seriously man, extract your tongue from his arse and start thinking for yourself.

So what if I agree with the guy?

Quite the arse licking daisy chain you guys are creating. SuperCaley sooking the bejesus out of mhak's waste pipe and you sucking on to his starfish like a champion limpet.

I think most people would agree that this was a really weird thing for you to say. Away and take a look at yourself, Andy.

Jam, I was just talking to someone about this on the other thread. The original pic was this:

attachicon.giftits.JPG

Sadly I can't get it to crop properly.

Someone also messaged me saying they prefer my old "Sir Edward Carson" avator!

That is lovely pic. They look like a couple of babes from Zoo/Nuts, I remember a few years back I got one and it came with a pull out poster of 6 babes with their melons oot standing behind a Union Jack. Was a pretty nice pic tbh.

Archived