The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Just to be clear on the rules and guidelines, I know calling someone a rapist is now off the table, but are we allowed to insinuate that another P&P member has been raped? I'll give an example of what i mean so the mods can see the context of how it might look if someone is accused of being raped, and if this is allowed or not.

" Mhak, you've been raped. "

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to be clear on the rules and guidelines, I know calling someone a rapist is now off the table, but are we allowed to insinuate that another P&P member has been raped? I'll give an example of what i mean so the mods can see the context of how it might look if someone is accused of being raped, and if this is allowed or not.

rape isn't exactly hilair or something relevant to any part of a football forum

gen non or not

Only if it is in context.

Mhak was raped in Portmahomack whilst wearing a Mac.

Bit heartless telling people to move on after they've been reaped. I'd imagine it's a very emotionally unsettling time.

your desperation to make rape based jokes is quite unsettling tbh

I see sweeperdee has been drinking tonight. I fully expect a breakdown then some tear-stained mewling on the depression thread tomorrow.

Is there not a day that goes by that you can't mention me in a post? :lol:

I actually just had a few with the old man earlier today. He got me a new pair of trainers out of the blue so I treated him to a few G&T's if you must know.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Did this exchange really start with you talking about other people acting hard on here? Lol. #wow

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

No it started with 5 racists getting a tanking from a wee Chinese guy, although you feel I should have been the arbiter and stepped in to dish out a lesson to the racists who took a tanking , that's bullying where I'm from.

The Chinaman is not the issue, dude.

His issue is a non issue, the abusers got abused, my input was not required, as for the rest, who gives.

Fucking hell, this fucking thread today.

When some random does a '50 Thickest Cúnts on P&B' vote, I'll be amazed if you're not in the top 5.

To be fair, I'd be amazed if he's not in this list. He was certainly in my submission.

wunfellaff and heedthebaa having a "who's more stupid" competition?

Tough one, if Wunfellaff is always smashed then that maybe gives heedthebaa the edge.

Do you mean literally? Or if someone, let's say xbl for example, get's annihilated on a thread, let's say this thread for example, would it be cool to say he got "absolutely raped" on this thread tonight?

Archived