The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're trying to rewrite what happened.  It's there to see for anyone who has nothing better to do.  Mind you I thought only old insomniacs like me had nothing better to do on a Friday night.  

I'm not rewriting anything, and if you feel that you adequately answered my point at the time then feel free to do so again now. The floor is yours.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

We'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out, as you've gone to bed and won't be bringing up the post until then.

Put up or shut up. You're not in bed. To borrow a phrase, what a shitebag.

I believe it was "wee shitebag".

I recall reading it. mhak's recollection seems correct to me. Thats not to say that mhak doesn't like to give it out himself, but then, nobody is calling that classless low lifer "an absolute gent".

So that mhak and you both wrong. I'm surprised by that.

BTW I agree with Adam that some posters on here seem to take more than their fair share of abuse and Wunfellaff seems to be one of them. Part of my problem however is remembering what people post what shite so it's hard to know if the criticism is justified. Particularly as most posts are shite.

I agree, he does give it out, but most people would if they received the abuse that he has been on the end of whilst posting on here.

That's okay, then. This thing I didn't even say woukd be terrible if I'd said it, but he actually did say it and is still a gent.

I recall reading it. mhak's recollection seems correct to me. Thats not to say that mhak doesn't like to give it out himself, but then, nobody is calling that classless low lifer "an absolute gent".

How do you not know that he isn't playing or acting a persona on here, exactly like you and mhak do? I'm judging him purely on conversions off here, and he came across as a genuinely nice guy.

It's like dubs. On here, he's a bit of a w****r, but offline, he's a good lad.

I believe it was "wee shitebag".

I didn't say that I was borrowing the phrase from you.

Found the post yet, or are you asleep now?

Mhak's been on the piss, sans hahtags.

#angryweeb*****d

Seems quite sad for a player like him to be having online arguments on a Friday night rather than being out on the pull.

See, this is the point where if matty was on the ball, he'd just fling in the next five on the list right now. Right in the middle of tonight's variety performance.

Matty doesn't know if his arse is bored or centerpunched.

He's either grieving or getting his hole.

So that mhak and you both wrong.  I'm surprised by that.

BTW I agree with Adam that some posters on here seem to take more than their fair share of abuse and Wunfellaff seems to be one of them.  Part of my problem however is remembering what people post what shite so it's hard to know if the criticism is justified.  Particularly as most posts are shite.

So in what way did you deal with my point? I'm interested, as what I remember is you saying that Club Dece was a windup and leaving the thread.

Btw, given that all you do is follow people around calling them c***s I don't think you should be on your high horse about abusive posts.

Can't multiquote on the app, but if I confirm that I've noticed Zen Archer hopefully he'll stop trying to get my attention.

See, this is the point where if matty was on the ball, he'd just fling in the next five on the list right now. Right in the middle of tonight's variety performance.

Better than the telly IMHO.

How do you not know that he isn't playing or acting a persona on here, exactly like you and mhak do? I'm judging him purely on conversions off here, and he came across as a genuinely nice guy.

It's like dubs. On here, he's a bit of a w****r, but offline, he's a good lad.

I couldn't give a damn what he's like offline. I'm not trying to cuddle up with him for a night in. I judge him 100% on his persona. And his persona is one of a train wreck in slow motion, that is trying to take as many innocent bystanders down as humanely possible. We can't help but stand, gawp, and dodge the flotsam. So I will not be giving people a free pass on here just because they're lovely on facebook.

Bear in mind I'm not criticising him, I'm criticising his persona!

Seems quite sad for a player like him to be having online arguments on a Friday night rather than being out on the pull.

#dontbejelbereem

I trained until around 8:30 PM tonight, as I do every Friday. This is verifiable on the Club Dece thread. I almost never go out on Friday nights, as it happens.

Archived