The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. U mad?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Not really, no. It was more an observation and rhetorical question than an actual question. But you answered it...are YOU mad?

I thought he was playing a blinder up til it started meaning a lack of interest in the thread, so it's now dropping into the 2nd page and being forgotten about by everyone nearly. The seethe early on was brilliant, but now even those people seem to have stopped caring.

Not really, no. It was more an observation and rhetorical question than an actual question. But you answered it...are YOU mad?

Xbl, y u so mad all the time? #mad

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Matty Matty Matty, so much promise, such a big disappointment. its like a typical dundee season.

If only it had been possible to foresee that a thread begun, and run, by a callow, burger-flipping youth, would bring such disappointment.

Oh matty . :(

Who would think that sorting a list of names based on 50 odd votes then posting them onto a forum would be so difficult? Clearly it is for Matty and clearly why he chooses to flip burgers rather than anything more taxing.

Swing and a miss, zero-pointer.

You do realise that the actual motion of swinging and missing requires him to be physically near you? Doesn't really work over the internet.

You do realise that the actual motion of swinging and missing requires him to be physically near you? Doesn't really work over the internet.

Erm, it's a baseball reference. No physical proximity to the Box Office required.

Swing and a miss, zero-pointer.

Archived