The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

You've made it quite apparent that you are the same poster, and the mods noted that you are no longer using a static IP address. You'll be banned again before long, anyway.

I would reckon awra will outlast you, unless the rumours of you.......being divs cousin....are true.

Would explain a lot....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mallo, instead of searching YouTube , comment on the posts ffs.

Gareth has stalked me. No question. You don't find it creepy which is strange.

I'll say one thing for Wunfelllaff. In his own happy go lucky, daft, oblivious way, he remains entirely unflapped despite Gareth's hardest attempts.

Yep, and the longer the thread goes on, the more gareth comes across as a creepy, obsessive stalker.

I looked it up when I wondered why a shit like you would go there and not Vietnam, Congo etc. Had to be a reason.

#feelinguneasy #plodhandonshoulder

Sent to Saviles Nokia GY-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app.

'He must have gone abroad to beast kids. Why else would anyone ever go abroad?' is something that only a legit full on paedo would ever think. #realtalk

The bit about finances was quite amusing coming from a pishypants jakey who sleeps in bins. You probs have a life expectancy of about 54. #poorlyattendedfuneral #unlucks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

:D right Cunto........

How many times roughly did you view my profile between 4am yesterday to 4am today :D

This could be excellent :lol:

I take it you've got screenshots cos GG seems to have vanished since this was posted :lol:

Matty is either a lazy good for nothing wee Dundee fannyrat. Or an evil genius of James Bond villain proportions. Could he possibly have predicted how this would turn out?

The first one. He's not that clever.

And imagine being a prospective boyfriend taking her on a first date and standfree is the quizical father on the doorstep. 'Sakes.
To be fair, I'm sound as can be but can't wait to mentally destroy the first poor wee fanny who comes knocking at my door looking for my daughter.
Typical racism from British Patriot IMO.
I wish I had included you in my top 5.Total abomination of a poster with your tongue so far up standfree's arse, he could lick both of his theoretical wife's tits at the same time.

Your squint eyes creep me out more to be honest. 

Soz, can't multiquote on my phone.

Just thought I'd say no m8. Just no. #nom8 #unlucks

'He must have gone abroad to beast kids. Why else would anyone ever go abroad?' is something that only a legit full on paedo would ever think. #realtalk

The bit about finances was quite amusing coming from a pishypants jakey who sleeps in bins. You probs have a life expectancy of about 54. #poorlyattendedfuneral #unlucks

Ooft! Easy mhak!

:lol:

The first one.  He's not that clever. 

f**k the Big Mac and the 15yr old, I demand to know, who are these people!

Just print the top 30 and be gone.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

f**k the Big Mac and the 15yr old, I demand to know, who are these people!

Just print the top 30 and be gone.

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

He's dragging the arse out it to get as much attention as possible

Matty is either a lazy good for nothing wee Dundee fannyrat. Or an evil genius of James Bond villain proportions. Could he possibly have predicted how this would turn out?

I'm going for fannyrat.

Hope to f*ck he washes his hands before he flips the burgers :green

To be fair, I'm sound as can be but can't wait to mentally destroy the first poor wee fanny who comes knocking at my door looking for my daughter.

Hope it's a FIFA playing Pars fan :P

Archived