The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

#doublezeropointer IMO

I thought my vast quantities of shite puns would put me in the "next The Phoenix bracket " I need to get some haterz

The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#doublezeropointer IMO

I thought my vast quantities of shite puns would put me in the "next The Phoenix bracket " I need to get some haterz

Too many words in that post if you want to follow The Phoenix, just go on the DECE and DOSS threads and start saying RandomSentences to every post, sure you'll get more haters that way, although it'll be too late to get any more votes

Delighted that the deadline has passed. Now I can be rude to people again. It would be my idea of a worst nightmare if I finished in the top 50. I hope nobody has voted for me (apart from Chico, although I don't know if his vote counted).

My vote didn't count. Get low flying again son ;)

Too many words in that post if you want to follow The Phoenix, just go on the DECE and DOSS threads and start saying RandomSentences to every post, sure you'll get more haters that way, although it'll be too late to get any more votes

Nah.

What's the betting that useless wee Dundee fanny is away lying in a pool of his ain pish somewhere and forgets all about this?

Quite high. He'll be shagging his sister/cousin/aunt/grandmother.

Still, he's getting his hole.

What a relief! Can't believe you listed me in the first place, dickhead. ;)

Thought you needed a shout out to get the profile up. The post made afterwards in your defence are hilarious. ;)

#doublezeropointer IMO

The problem you face is standing out from the rest of the Queen of the South posters, who are universally boring and shite.

^^^ case in point

Whoever gave Dumfries a dial-up connection has a lot to answer for.

Cheer up amigo, for someone who's been voted most influential you seem a bit terse. Is it a lack of sleep because of the heat making you cantankerous?

Cheer up amigo, for someone who's been voted most influential you seem a bit terse. Is it a lack of sleep because of the heat making you cantankerous?

I think it's high time the site purged itself of those who have no influence tbh.

I think it's high time the site purged itself of those who have no influence tbh.

Indeed but who would you talk to? Fifty people at most at any time would be lonely for the box office characters like yourself. Who would bite? You need the zero pointers or your persona would be nothing.

Seeing as voting's finished, here's the five donkeys I voted for in no particular order:

Captain Sensible

Supras

StandFree03

HB

God of War

I want to stab my eyes with a rusty fork anytime I read one of their posts. A rusty fork on a small wooden plinth would make an ideal trophy for the winner. Get the thread sponsor to donate one.

What only 49 people voted on the most influential thread?

f**k off, all that flatulence over a 49 man circle jerk. :lol:

Any P&B vote should have an electorate of at least three figures before any grandiose claims are made about it's results.

Possibly the least legitimate election result since Saddam's 99.9% triumph.

What only 49 people voted on the most influential thread?

f**k off, all that flatulence over a 49 man circle jerk. :lol:

Any P&B vote should have an electorate of at least three figures before any grandiose claims are made about it's results.

Possibly the least legitimate election result since Saddam's 99.9% triumph.

^^^ zero-pointer

Archived