The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Just gonna post up my top 5 again, incase any of them didn't see it. I want them all to know how I thick I think they are. It went:

Philpy

GordieBoy80

Zen Archer

honestrae95

jagfox.

There are a lot of total thickos on here, who just managed to miss out. You're all a bloody disgrace.

I would happily have a pint with all five yet legally I couldn't with you....why's that ?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I obviously care more about the feelings of my picks than the rest of you. Furthermore revealing the picks may prompt more breakdowns and I think we can all agree that's the last thing we want to see.

My picks were VT - who I think enjoys all publicity and BritishPAWRAtriot who, as a Nazi, doesn't have feelings.

I'm clearly distraught that some no-mark considers me one of the worst posters on this site... Drank with most of the posters on that list and would have a pint with philpy. He amuses me.

I'm all for revealing your own list to induce meltdowns when the full list is over, but don't do it before then. It'll give us too much of an indication of who's going to be at the top and ruin the suspense of the countdown to The Phoenix number one.

1. Ric

2. Ad Lib

3. Xbl

4. Vikington

5. The Real Saints

Sorry I don't do DM's generally.

Your votes won't count then. Matty has already said so himself.

ETA: you've also managed to pick 5 posters who, whether you like it or not, actually add a fair bit to the forum.

It's quite annoying that whoever does take the number one spot will pretend they're happy with the victory and that it somehow makes them relevant when really we all know that they'll be bawling their eyes out like a small child who's dropped their ice lolly in dog shite.

You narrowly missed out on my top 5. You're a wrong 'un wunfellaff, a complete disaster.

Don't respond to one of my posts again.

Ok

I wouldn't bet on any of them reciprocating those sentiments tbh.

Wrong.

Telt jimbo, telt........

For me, the only really bad posters are those who have posted thousands of times but have never actually had anything worthwhile to say.

And as I can't vote for myself, I'm out!

That counts for a large majority of this forum!

For me, the only really bad posters are those who have posted thousands of times but have never actually had anything worthwhile to say.

And as I can't vote for myself, I'm out!

You've posted 28,245 times and you still didn't make the top 50 most influential posters in P&B history.

That's embarrassing.

You should feel ashamed of yourself.

I suppose at your age you need to find company where you can. In this case it's with a creepy bigot.

Creepy ? Fair nuff.

Bigot ? Aye like someone who doesn't like bigots is therefore a bigot ? Fair nuff.

Mair fun than you on a night out :) unless your into vicky I suppose.......

You've posted 28,245 times and you still didn't make the top 50 most influential posters in P&B history.

That's embarrassing.

You want to see the scars on my wrists.

That's embarrassing.

You've posted more and none of your accounts made it :D

Archived