The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Good ploy by Matty to make the list so he doesn't get on it.

Oh and:

<<<<<At least 5 pointer.

I voted you first! Because if you were a little bit less an arsehole you have the potential to be the best poster on the site, however you choose to be an argumentative arsehole. For this reason you IMO are the worst poster P&B offers.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For mine I've tried to avoid the obvious picks. My five points went to Truth Hurts, for spouting utter drivel, giving Skyline Drifter a red everytime he posts and for typing the way he would speak. I also gave Georgie (ignoring Celtic rebel) s for just being a dick. Ancongrua (Or whatever he's called) is my only "Flavour of month" pick for his utter lunacy on the Junior and Lowland league forum, and his shameless plugs of his utterly dreadful website.

I'll need to dramatically up my wine intake and post more about politics.

Fud has been moaning about me for years, i guess i should be pleased

Fud has been moaning about me for years, i guess i should be pleased

I just don't get the functioning alcoholic part being apportioned to someone who averages 2/4 glasses of wine a week.

At that rate most of the posters must squeeze into the raging alky bracket.

I think I'll be picking up some of Tryfield's votes as some apparently muddle us up.

I just don't get the functioning alcoholic part being apportioned to someone who averages 2/4 glasses of wine a week.

At that rate most of the posters must squeeze into the raging alky bracket.

I think I'll be picking up some of Tryfield's votes as some apparently muddle us up.

Now maybe i should start an alcoholic top 5 posters or maybe not...

Granny Danger

The Phoenix

Acne Collector

PerthshireBell

Bonksy and his blah blah

Sweeper dee

Celtic rebel

Belfast Tim

Not one of those posters has a single redeeming quality. All contenders for winning this, which is ironic given that they are all life's losers.

Youre meant to choose 5. Not 8

Archived