Fauldhouse United - ins, outs, shake it all abouts (merged)

housefan

Whatever........but to be honest the last kind of player we need is a striker!!! We only scored 133 goals last season :lol: take u lot about 3 seasons to do that! :thumsup2

I think Andy alone has scored that amount for us :cheers

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he wont progress it much with Fauldhouse :P He's capable of playing Superleague and if he does leave one day I hope its to an SL club.

He had the chance last season to go to premier or Super and the lad shat a brick and signed for Blackburn no ambition if you ask me,but hey shows you he's not in it for the money just passionate about his football.He didn't have as good a season as the previous one,normally he wins all the trophies at player of the year, But he did still over 20 goals still not bad.

He had the chance last season to go to premier or Super and the lad shat a brick and signed for Blackburn no ambition if you ask me,but hey shows you he's not in it for the money just passionate about his football.He didn't have as good a season as the previous one,normally he wins all the trophies at player of the year, But he did still over 20 goals still not bad.

You seem to know quite a lot........and he doesn't win all the trophies, I think just top scorer this season :P

King Kenny signs 2 year contract. ...brilliant news! Get it right up you Bathgate. ...didn't want to take a step back lol

Very good news for the Hoose,what about shanksy and wilkie have u got them signed up yet.

King Kenny signs 2 year contract. ...brilliant news! Get it right up you Bathgate. ...didn't want to take a step back lol

Good news for fauldhouse,seems they have kept the core with the exception of baird.Jason could easily step in to the centre(his best position i think)

Good news for fauldhouse,seems they have kept the core with the exception of baird.Jason could easily step in to the centre(his best position i think)

Is Jason going to play next season I thought he got a new job that means working away from home.

Is Jason going to play next season I thought he got a new job that means working away from home.

Jason does not start new job till September and will be coming home on Friday nights for the weekend from Aberdeen. Still very much a Hoose player !

Brilliant news about Jason Deans. Undoubtedly one of the best players ( and most influential) in the league last year. A close contender for player of the year with the fans. If he can settle into a midfield duo role with super Clarky Campbell ( player of the year last year) they will be superb.

Jason is tall, strong and has a great engine. He has the fight of Bairdy ( pull your neck in though and fkn calm it sometimes Jason! We need you on the pitch ! ) and I would suggest more attacking prowess than our bathgate bound bail-outer- people's front of Judea......... Fkn splitter!. Jason is class, end off.

All the fans love him and I am absolutely delighted that he will still be pulling on a Hoose shirt. Candidate for captain I think.

Mon the Hoose and welcome back Jason!

Brilliant news about Jason Deans. Undoubtedly one of the best players ( and most influential) in the league last year. A close contender for player of the year with the fans. If he can settle into a midfield duo role with super Clarky Campbell ( player of the year last year) they will be superb.

Jason is tall, strong and has a great engine. He has the fight of Bairdy ( pull your neck in though and fkn calm it sometimes Jason! We need you on the pitch ! ) and I would suggest more attacking prowess than our bathgate bound bail-outer- people's front of Judea......... Fkn splitter!. Jason is class, end off.

All the fans love him and I am absolutely delighted that he will still be pulling on a Hoose shirt. Candidate for captain I think.

Mon the Hoose and welcome back Jason!

The games i saw he done well playing rm but think hes best in the centre.the boy im most looking forward to seing is shaun, showed glimses of what he can do last season and looked class.Big jamie to sign up now and all looks well.You fancy fauldhouse chances next year afro?

The games i saw he done well playing rm but think hes best in the centre.the boy im most looking forward to seing is shaun, showed glimses of what he can do last season and looked class.Big jamie to sign up now and all looks well.You fancy fauldhouse chances next year afro?

I think that Shaun was excellent at times last year and his speed and ability to take on a player and beat them makes him a really exciting prospect. Can you remember his John Barnes-vs Brazil- esque goal last year? More to come hopefully. I think Jamie has work commitments too so not sure if he will sign up??? Anyone heard anything?

As for next year- I think we have to wait and see what we get in through the door and whether anyone else leaves. The difference last year was that we had strength on the bench and had the ability to change and cover suspensions and injuries etc. the year before we had square pegs in round holes at times and some of those square pegs weren't the best players. If we can keep the quality up then we will be ok. I still think we could do with strengthening in some key areas as this is a higher standard league we are going into and we will be playing against better players. I am very hopeful though and looking forward to it.

Mon the Hoose!

Very good news for the Hoose,what about shanksy and wilkie have u got them signed up yet.

Shanksy still under contract im told but what about Mark, Baz and JPaul are they signing , if so we will still have the nucleus of last seasons squad to kick off plus any new signings. Whats the news on Andy Mcquillan are we getting him or not. Spoke to a mate and he said Bathgate spoke to him but he prefers the House, get the deal done committee boys. Cmon the Hoooooooooose.

Archived