Fauldhouse United - ins, outs, shake it all abouts (merged)

housefan

Always welcome to park view because we always win but stick to Bathgate because they lose when ure there

a would rather watch paint dry than watch fauldhouse, any half decent player you's have will leave you's anyway,you's will come back down to earth next seasons with a great big thud when you's are on the receiving end of some severe hammerings

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always welcome to park view because we always win but stick to Bathgate because they lose when ure there

a would rather watch paint dry than watch fauldhouse, any half decent player you's have will leave you's anyway,you's will come back down to earth next seasons with a great big thud when you's are on the receiving end of some severe hammerings

After my trip to Creamery Park was scuppered by the weather I thankfully had time to get to one of my favourite venues.

A warm welcome was received from the hard working committee and a fairly comfortable victory ensued.

If they continue to work hard and avoid injuries I cannot see Fauldhouse not making it up to the Super League where their attractive, attacking, passing style of play will be a welcome addition.

I look forward to my next visit.

Good to see you back at Park VIew today mate along with several of the Bathgate lads.....always welcome.

Maybe it wasn't as exciting a game as your last visit but the conditions made it tough today and Kinnoull are a hard physical and stuffy side to break down.

Main aim was the 3 points and as the old proverbial says we did "grind out the result"....without really getting into top gear.

Big Adam took a sore one today so I hope he's on the mend soon.

Wee note about the Coo-Shed lads who gave a nice wee song tribute to the late Joseph McGarty....touching and very nice...WELL DONE LADS!!!! Joseph would've enjoyed that with his usual "big grin"...RIP...

Good to see you back at Park VIew today mate along with several of the Bathgate lads.....always welcome.

Maybe it wasn't as exciting a game as your last visit but the conditions made it tough today and Kinnoull are a hard physical and stuffy side to break down.

Main aim was the 3 points and as the old proverbial says we did "grind out the result"....without really getting into top gear.

Wee note about the Coo-Shed lads who gave a nice wee song tribute to the late Joseph McGarty....touching and very nice...WELL DONE LADS!!!! Joseph would've enjoyed that with his usual "big grin"...RIP...

a think Hearst enjoyed it too.post-45586-13900871539968_thumb.jpg

Main aim was the 3 points and as the old proverbial says we did "grind out the result"....without really getting into top gear.

A true fauldhouse supporter who will never be forgotten RIP Joseph

Sorry they have injuries not suspensions , a find that a bit strange tho as you's are usually the 1s injuring the opponents with your wreckless tackling and off the ball incidents,

total fud..... oh and brainless. ...and ugly. ..nearly forgot that. ..lol

A see the fauldhouse thugs have a few suspensions this week, a really hope you's get humped so a do, Penicuik by far the best team in the league and will win the league,

how many Penicuik games have u seen this year to say that ?

Archived