Fauldhouse United - ins, outs, shake it all abouts (merged)

housefan

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fantastic stuff from kinky and the rest, a pleasure to read. the fauldhouse management team are obviously gearing up for life in the super league and are doing a fantastic job, they look so solid and for the rest of the other 3-4 teams to catch them will be a tall order. i wish all the guys at fauldhouse , and everyone else at pie and bovril a merry xmas !

fantastic stuff from kinky and the rest, a pleasure to read. the fauldhouse management team are obviously gearing up for life in the super league and are doing a fantastic job, they look so solid and for the rest of the other 3-4 teams to catch them will be a tall order. i wish all the guys at fauldhouse , and everyone else at pie and bovril a merry xmas !

Here here

In typical Christmas fashion the Kinky has once again delivered a bumper festive report. A better read than the Radio Times!!

Hope you and the rest of the Coo-Shed guys (who were in great festive spirit & cheer yesterday....and helped create a good atmosphere!) have a great Christmas. Thanks for helping support the Hoose become the star on top of the Christmas tree......yes we are top of the league at Christmas....Ho Ho Ho !!

See you next week in the usual place with the santa woollens and knitwear on!! (Red and White of course!!)

Go the festive Hoose!!

He's obviously not been allowed to speak in the house for atleast a week going by the size of that post,but a great read lad,keep it up your a great entertainer Afroman.

An ót Ola from the sunkissed shores where teh Afro has had to remove the wig. As I snorkelled in the Atlantic Ocean, the Buckie Boys informed me there was just as much water in the Hoose.

Much credit must go to King Leachy for his marvellous work on the pitch. The Hoose wouldnñt be where they are now without him.

See you all next week and a Happy New Year.

mon the Hoose!

An ót Ola from the sunkissed shores where teh Afro has had to remove the wig. As I snorkelled in the Atlantic Ocean, the Buckie Boys informed me there was just as much water in the Hoose.

Much credit must go to King Leachy for his marvellous work on the pitch. The Hoose wouldnñt be where they are now without him.

See you all next week and a Happy New Year.

mon the Hoose!

The Atlantic Ocean, eh? Ayr is beautiful at this time of year!

Ayr? I wish........ That WAS the Costa Del Clydeside when I was a kid..... This is more Canary than Doo.....It's amazing the sealife in the burn on the way tae Staneyburn though.. Hoose coloured googles supplied free of charge..

"Sunshine on Briech" wattir right enough.....

Mon the Fish!

Happy New Year All.....great to see the Hoose profile being raised yet again....appearing on Only An Excuse last night....superb!!

We all do our bit to promote the club and that helps raise the profile.......long may it continue into 2014. Keep the posts going on here!!

Go the FAMOUS HOOSE & the FAMOUS FANS!!!

Having returned from the Sun kissed Shores to the Rain soaked Roads of the Hoose, I am longing for the last week and remember nights with a boombastic beer in a pub/club where nothing was played at less than 180 bpm.

A special from DJ Afro Fresh Fawhoose...

It's like Golddust

You see me coming through your p and b,

You see me mashing up your keyboard,

I know you can't get enough of my pish

People put your hands up in the air ,I know you like it,

Don't you know that when the Hoose play that they'll get you all excite-it,

Everybody shout and scream and just listen tae the Jaykit,

Pass it... Oan.. The deck... Hoose

We're like goal dust

You see us coming to your football ground

You hear us screaming and a shouting

I know you can't get enough of the Hoose!

The Buckie Boys are singing and they've got the coo shed rockin

Someone lit a funny fag and everybody's coughin

Shaun and shankys oan the wing and they've just crossed the Baw in,

Another ...easy ....tap-in Hoose goal.

We're like goal dust

We're marching tae the super league, the Hoose are on a mission,

When we take the field you know we'll beat the opposition,

I'm no saying that the referees a cheat but he came here oan a tractor,

He's Pish... .. An fae... ar-broath

We're like goal dust

I passed out before jotting down any more.... think it was the heat.... No danger of that now..

Mon the drum and bass wan leg rolled up Hoose! "Nae Buckie? Ok geez wan ay thay Estrella Dorada hings please...."

Archived