Fauldhouse United - ins, outs, shake it all abouts (merged)

housefan

Anyone got the inside info on this mob on Saturday? Getting the cup fever and have just finalised the travel details with the Jamaican baccy smoking Buckie drinking Hoose hill billies! Allegedly....

We played them in the Scottish a couple years ago and they were pretty pish to be honest! Quite a small tight pitch from what I remember but was in decent condition back then. I dont see them causing any problems Kinky.

Nice long drive up and down, plenty time for a few buckies to warm the cockles on the way there!

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.. what can you say? If the Scottish cup is something different then I have to agree as I saw a few things yesterday I have never seen before and it probably wouldn't break my heart if I never saw them again. A dedicated band of usual suspect Hoose fans accompanied the last 14 players standing on the team bus and travelled the 300 mile round trip to the far flung shores of the North sea, leaving at 830am and returning (I don't even know if they made it back!) at god knows what time last night through biblical storms and rain. I am sure I passed (at 25 mph driving through the rivers of water) Noah's ark on the road near Forfar coming home.

The only saving grace for most of the fans is that they will have a "hazy" recollection of this game because despite the fact I am at my computer now, this was nothing to write home about.

That writing was on the wall when, having left at 1045am, we arrived 3 hours later to a foul smelling car park, down the back of a dirt track, to see the effect of 5 hours on the bus. I thought the buckie boys were in a bad state in the back of my car (no Jamaican woodbine in the red and white liveried mini Afro mobile) but I was greeted like a long lost brother by two rubber men in the toilet (what do you mean not for the first time???) , vaguely recognisable but certainly unintelligible. What can you do on a bus for five hours? "Can" being the operative word! Also, as Harry Rednapp would have said, the Hoose were down to the "Bare bones" (I think I saw a skeleton in our dug-out) with reserve keeper Callum coming on as centre forward for the last 10 mins as third and final sub.

The skeleton on our bench was a good balance for some heavyweight opponents who if they had been boxers would have been in the super-heavyweight division. Nice to see Chris Moyles (pre-diet) making a comeback after losing the radio 1 breakfast show playing left back for the sheep worriers. They certainly won the "Average weight per player" stakes, but were a million miles from us ability wise. The 3 must actually have ate all the pies as the usual pie and diet coke purchase found me with poor fare.

I asked the guy behind the bar if the pies were hot... "Luke waaarm" he said, I bought one and a diet coke from the fridge. The can was warmer than the pie.... I said "You said they were luke warm?" He said "they looked waaaarm tae me son".... the old ones are the best..... Kinky Kredit though to their number 4 who was good, as was their 7 and the wee lad that scored the first (did he get the second too??) 4-2 doesn't flatter them though as we were rotten for most of the game, difficult pitch? long journey? players missing? The most perceptive quote of the day and one that a lot of people should think about was said to me by an old fund raising stalwart and honorary Hoose committee man, "You are not always unlucky"...... exactly.... don't blame it on the sunshine/moonlight/goodtimes/boogie... sometimes you need to look in the mirror.....

We started well, died, then picked up when Jason Deans came on. Was he trying to prove a point? Very busy performance from him, well played son. Probably a reflection on the game when a guy who plays the last 20 mins is in the running for the MOTM award. Young Ross again played well and is quickly racking up the "Most fouled player in the country" stats. If I ever played against a skilful tricky kid like him I would have kicked him too. Perhaps some guidance on where to stand and how to receive the ball would help him? Where will he do most damage? Easy as always at the sidelines I know but I feel that kid could develop if given some pointers.... still, he was probably our most productive player yesterday.... good performance again from Rees who caped it off with a scrambled deflected 4th... I think though the fans performed better than the team and the "man of the pre match" award goes to Perry (read the match report to see what happened) and "comment/abuse/banter of the match" to Kevin Do who shouted to one of their skinny wee honest triers "you are 3 stane lighter than a grey hoond"... brought a smile to the face on an otherwise "lang jurnay fur no much" day.

It wasn't about the football and thank the lord for that. We are in the hat for round 3 and hopefully we get a cracking team at home or a cracking local team away......A really poor game for the neutral with the Hoose so superior we actually merged into them and dropped to a level thankfully seldom seen. A 6 goal thriller it wasn't and as we left pondering a 145 mile trip home, at the top of the drive, past the old folks home (could some of them played a bit livelier??) a sign summed it up by saying "Aberdeen city council: No ball games" tell me about it.....

we're (not) gonna win the cup! (playing like that)

But still... as ever...we are loyal fans and love our club..... where you play, we will follow..... there are better times ahead.

Mon the Hoose!

Entertaining as ever Kinky....not sure the last time I ever read a biblical reference to Mr Noah being made in our match report but it sounded like weather was horrible....least everyone got back safe and well and we made it into the 3rd round draw which is more than can be said for some our other local rivals...and we avoided the dreaded banana skin.

Looking forward to the 3rd round draw ....nice wee home tie would go down well!! Go the Hoose!!

Well.. what can you say? If the Scottish cup is something different then I have to agree as I saw a few things yesterday I have never seen before and it probably wouldn't break my heart if I never saw them again. A dedicated band of usual suspect Hoose fans accompanied the last 14 players standing on the team bus and travelled the 300 mile round trip to the far flung shores of the North sea, leaving at 830am and returning (I don't even know if they made it back!) at god knows what time last night through biblical storms and rain. I am sure I passed (at 25 mph driving through the rivers of water) Noah's ark on the road near Forfar coming home.

The only saving grace for most of the fans is that they will have a "hazy" recollection of this game because despite the fact I am at my computer now, this was nothing to write home about.

That writing was on the wall when, having left at 1045am, we arrived 3 hours later to a foul smelling car park, down the back of a dirt track, to see the effect of 5 hours on the bus. I thought the buckie boys were in a bad state in the back of my car (no Jamaican woodbine in the red and white liveried mini Afro mobile) but I was greeted like a long lost brother by two rubber men in the toilet (what do you mean not for the first time???) , vaguely recognisable but certainly unintelligible. What can you do on a bus for five hours? "Can" being the operative word! Also, as Harry Rednapp would have said, the Hoose were down to the "Bare bones" (I think I saw a skeleton in our dug-out) with reserve keeper Callum coming on as centre forward for the last 10 mins as third and final sub.

The skeleton on our bench was a good balance for some heavyweight opponents who if they had been boxers would have been in the suphiIer-heavyweight division. Nice to see Chris Moyles (pre-diet) making a comeback after losing the radio 1 breakfast show playing left back for the sheep worriers. They certainly won the "Average weight per player" stakes, but were a million miles from us ability wise. The 3 must actually have ate all the pies as the usual pie and diet coke purchase found me with poor fare.

I asked the guy behind the bar if the pies were hot... "Luke waaarm" he said, I bought one and a diet coke from the fridge. The can was warmer than the pie.... I said "You said they were luke warm?" He said "they looked waaaarm tae me son".... the old ones are the best..... Kinky Kredit though to their number 4 who was good, as was their 7 and the wee lad that scored the first (did he get the second too??) 4-2 doesn't flatter them though as we were rotten for most of the game, difficult pitch? long journey? players missing? The most perceptive quote of the day and one that a lot of people should think about was said to me by an old fund raising stalwart and honorary Hoose committee man, "You are not always unlucky"...... exactly.... don't blame it on the sunshine/moonlight/goodtimes/boogie... sometimes you need to look in the mirror.....

We started well, died, then picked up when Jason Deans came on. Was he trying to prove a point? Very busy performance from him, well played son. Probably a reflection on the game when a guy who plays the last 20 mins is in the running for the MOTM award. Young Ross again played well and is quickly racking up the "Most fouled player in the country" stats. If I ever played against a skilful tricky kid like him I would have kicked him too. Perhaps some guidance on where to stand and how to receive the ball would help him? Where will he do most damage? Easy as always at the sidelines I know but I feel that kid could develop if given some pointers.... still, he was probably our most productive player yesterday.... good performance again from Rees who caped it off with a scrambled deflected 4th... I think though the fans performed better than the team and the "man of the pre match" award goes to Perry (read the match report to see what happened) and "comment/abuse/banter of the match" to Kevin Do who shouted to one of their skinny wee honest triers "you are 3 stane lighter than a grey hoond"... brought a smile to the face on an otherwise "lang jurnay fur no much" day.

It wasn't about the football and thank the lord for that. We are in the hat for round 3 and hopefully we get a cracking team at home or a cracking local team away......A really poor game for the neutral with the Hoose so superior we actually merged into them and dropped to a level thankfully seldom seen. A 6 goal thriller it wasn't and as we left pondering a 145 mile trip home, at the top of the drive, past the old folks home (could some of them played a bit livelier??) a sign summed it up by saying "Aberdeen city council: No ball games" tell me about it.....

we're (not) gonna win the cup! (playing like that)

But still... as ever...we are loyal fans and love our club..... where you play, we will follow..... there are better times ahead.

Mon the Hoose!

Stopped reading after 'Well..

Only joking mate glad you enjoyed your visit to Sheepland,and came home with a win.Was the wee chubby committee man with moustache I had a run in with when we played still at the club

Incidentally that was the same scoreline when we visited that day 4.2 to the Ston.

Missed the game last week but will be there tomorrow and hopefully keep the good run going as we have to keep the pressure on Bathgate. Good riddance to Jason as obviously thought he was better than some of the players we have but sometimes you have to knuckle down and earn your place which he believed was above him. Good luck to all tomorrow, Cmon the Hooooooose.

After last weeks nightmare drive to

play the sheep worriers the troops are on the bus for the long trip away the Kirriemuir . Looking forward to a good day and a continuation of the good form.... Big performances expected from Perry, Kevin Doo and King Leachy of FodHoose.

Mon the ar*e...holes!

A wonderful wintery washout yesterday when the Hoose Army descended on the entertainment and cultural hub of the North East, Kirriemuir. "Tourist Attraction" brown signs welcomed us but pointed up the high street, away from what looked a lovely park when we arrived, doing it's best to hold out and stay playable against all the odds. The pitch tried it's hardest but the inevitable happened when the beanpole ref called the game off at half time with the score 1-1.

The Irony is that the half a game felt twice as good as some of the average fare served up this year. I actually really enjoyed it. The conditions were terrible but there were some highlights worth comment. Jamie's goal was good as was some of the passing which meant we ran the game. We could have been 4 up at half time and there would have been no complaints. I thought their keeper performed well as did the red bunnetted banter bombarded dug out ringman of the heavyweight boxer manager who went belly-to-toe with his Fodhoose Foe, Davie Cowan. No punches were thrown (I don't think their guy could lift his bingo-winged arms) but there was plenty of banter being thrown from an ever increasing and ever more vocal away support.

Perhaps it was the long journey, the frozen cold rain drenched day, or simply the fact that the fans were up for a laugh but many a laugh was had as The Jaikit took a seat in a great wee stand behind the dug out and rattled off some class one liners. "We only deal in quality fare" as he handed out the smoked salmon sandwiches... "Champagne, caviar and quails eggs, mon the buckie boys!" The ref was pelted with a full range of insults and was:

1- Accused of being "frae Arbroath?"

2- Asked if he came here on a tractor?

3- the balding ref was also asked if he forgot to put on his thermal wig?

Perhaps you had to be there or perhaps we knew the game was never going to finish... but we all just had a laugh and enjoyed the day out.

It was good to see Kenny and Baz back and I hope they stick around. we had a few missing also but in the end it didn't matter. We will be back up there and I expect us to hump them given a fair wind and non torrential conditions. We would have beaten them yesterday too had it continued.

Right decision to call it off, right good 45 mins, right good laugh.

It's still frozen today, where is my thermal wig?

mon the Rain!

Another grey sky and rain which seems to have been the staple weather for the Hoose recently. Driving today so a half time call off this week would really hurt, compared to the bus travelling shandy dulled disappointment in wintery Peter Pan Land last week.

The situation at the Hoose has changed in recent weeks and I am not entirely sure what it is.... there is a shift which is certainly noticeable by the ones who are perceptive and have been about a while. Whether it is the survival of the fittest (on form players) natural selection and kulling of a few bench bums or the poppys getting taller (11/11 tribute there folks!) as they pick up a few points and start to play well.. who knows. I have felt it and a few incidents over the past few weeks have the Afro looking forward to the rest of the season.

• we have started to play better
  • some players have started to make good choices (are they growing poppys or will they just become solid players at this level?)
  • some players have calmed down a little

Anyone who has played at a decent level will have been in situations where they think they should be playing when they are on the bench, where they should be playing centre mid rather than out wide, when they let others influence what they do rather than do what they are good at...... It is also natural when players leave a squad, permanently or temporarily, that the dynamics change. Some people feel more comfortable that they will get a place, others now know they have a real chance of securing a start, others flourish in the fact that the gaffer is placing faith in them... over some of the so called superstars who let's be honest here, caused mayhem in the dressing room and generally disappointed the fans... who have moved on...

I hope it continues as I think we could be on the verge of having a really solid team, with good spirit, who have the ability to go far and who are, more and more frequently in recent times, playing really well and providing good entertainment for the Hoose fans and anyone else lucky enough to brave the weather.

Grey skies above, but it is starting to look sunny for the Hoose.

Mon the Hoooooooooooose! "where's kennoway.......? is it ower that fikn bridge?... a-gain?"

Another grey sky and rain which seems to have been the staple weather for the Hoose recently. Driving today so a half time call off this week would really hurt, compared to the bus travelling shandy dulled disappointment in wintery Peter Pan Land last week.

The situation at the Hoose has changed in recent weeks and I am not entirely sure what it is.... there is a shift which is certainly noticeable by the ones who are perceptive and have been about a while. Whether it is the survival of the fittest (on form players) natural selection and kulling of a few bench bums or the poppys getting taller (11/11 tribute there folks!) as they pick up a few points and start to play well.. who knows. I have felt it and a few incidents over the past few weeks have the Afro looking forward to the rest of the season.

• we have started to play better
  • some players have started to make good choices (are they growing poppys or will they just become solid players at this level?)
  • some players have calmed down a little
Anyone who has played at a decent level will have been in situations where they think they should be playing when they are on the bench, where they should be playing centre mid rather than out wide, when they let others influence what they do rather than do what they are good at...... It is also natural when players leave a squad, permanently or temporarily, that the dynamics change. Some people feel more comfortable that they will get a place, others now know they have a real chance of securing a start, others flourish in the fact that the gaffer is placing faith in them... over some of the so called superstars who let's be honest here, caused mayhem in the dressing room and generally disappointed the fans... who have moved on...

I hope it continues as I think we could be on the verge of having a really solid team, with good spirit, who have the ability to go far and who are, more and more frequently in recent times, playing really well and providing good entertainment for the Hoose fans and anyone else lucky enough to brave the weather.

Grey skies above, but it is starting to look sunny for the Hoose.

Mon the Hoooooooooooose! "where's kennoway.......? is it ower that fikn bridge?... a-gain?"

If you don't write for a living it's flipping' waste, pal. Keep it goin'. Loving your work!

Where is Afro hiding tonight look forward to your speel on how your games go what the pies were like etc :lol: . i wont sleep tonight if i dont get my weekly report Afro or are you still trying to find the place,saw a pic on ur Physio,s facebook of the bus parked in a coo field next to the park. :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

I was going to post my usual war and peace on the events of yesterday which as usual are comedic to say the least. Indeed, the fact that I haven't yet is because there is so much still being sorted in my head! King Leechy's collyfloor ear will get detailed and I will post it tomorrow but tonight I wanted to say a big well done to the club and committee.. I passed the war memorial in Fauldhouse today and took my daughter to see the poppy reefs that had been laid down. One was from the club players and officials of Fauldhouse United.

It these days when players moan about being left on the bench and us fans moan about a dodgy offside or the pies running out.... I was really glad our club remembered. I read the names on the memorial with my daughter and told her they were just young boys and men from Fauldhouse. She said "Isn't it sad"....

Lest we forget. Mon the memories!

I was going to post my usual war and peace on the events of yesterday which as usual are comedic to say the least. Indeed, the fact that I haven't yet is because there is so much still being sorted in my head! King Leechy's collyfloor ear will get detailed and I will post it tomorrow but tonight I wanted to say a big well done to the club and committee.. I passed the war memorial in Fauldhouse today and took my daughter to see the poppy reefs that had been laid down. One was from the club players and officials of Fauldhouse United.

It these days when players moan about being left on the bench and us fans moan about a dodgy offside or the pies running out.... I was really glad our club remembered. I read the names on the memorial with my daughter and told her they were just young boys and men from Fauldhouse. She said "Isn't it sad"....

Lest we forget. Mon the memories!

Touching comments Kinky. Fully agree....excellent decision by the Club to pay their tributes at the war memorial this way ....and very nice touch to see the Club website also show the "Poppy"....and pay respects. Sometimes when there is so much to talk about and do it is nice just to stop, and think about the past and reflect.

Tomorrow is another day and I look forward to the usual topical report...highlighting the many on and off the park incidents and funnies.

Go the much respected Hoose...

Having had my Tier 1 Highly Skilled Migrant Visa upgraded to "indefinite leave to remain" by the FAG government (Fife Angus and Grampian) by virture of 3 away days totalling 450 miles over the last few weeks, I now know the route ower that Fkn bridge like the back of my frost bitten hand. I am now an honorary "Neebur". Just as well as the sat nav on the red and white Hoose liveried mini Afro Mobile took us in search of the footballing oasis of KSH pitched in a wilderness desert of coos and countryside.

"It cannae be this way" as a heard of heelin coos were negotiated by way of a gate opened by the first of a 25 strong troop of black jacket uniformed home officials. The first sight on arrival was a cracking surface, a nice looking wee ground and a lot of people........ the Jaiket was the first familiar Hoose face we saw as he wrestled with a hot plate of chips and curry, we parked and walked back to pay in. Nothing if not honest Hoosers. There was a hefty crowd in attendance and credit to the home support who were vocal and encouraged what looked like a very lively and strong home side who had the Hoose pinned back for large periods of the first half. This ws due to their good play, a tricky number 7 who scored a great goal in the second half, a wise and experienced looking number 9 who was tricky and solid performances from the 5 and the moothy number 10 with the polo necked thermal vest. He got some stick for that but who were the daft ones? Him, or the host of frozen to the bone Hoose fans? One thing did get warmed up and that was king Leechy's ear as a crunching tackle on the half way line saw the ball rocket into the "crowd" and hit our loudest fan on the side of the head. He got no sympathy and some wit commented, "Now ye ken how we feel stonnin next tae ye every gemm". Class. He soon got his chance to laugh at ourselves as 3 Hoose fans were floored by the Afro who having spotted a high clearance, made his way to head it, realised it was going too far and then in teh style of a true old skool centre half got his elbows out to protect himself. I felt fine as 3 lesser souls ended up floored to the hilarity of the others standing.

This probably sums up the first half which was not bad in spite of the conditions. Notable events were Mikey Brown going down when Shot by a Sneaky Sheep Suited Sniper who was hiding in a flock near the far side fence and the jelly bellied keeper who made the first of his several excellent saves from king Kenny. Good keeper that guy... if he could kick and leave the catering alone! Talking of which, top marks to the Star for an excellent pie shop which had a Gordon Ramsay-esque assortment for the weary travellers and the frozen locals. The keeper and some of the gigantic overall and welly clad locals (I am being serious) must have enjoyed the stovies... more than once. We did too.... thanks..

Having climbed the mountain in the first half the Hoose slid down a bit when they went one nil down after 2 mins of the second half. The number 7 scored but I wasn't aware that was his age... or was it his weight... either way, the fresh faced youth scored a cracker. That prompted the Hoose, who were to my eyes anyway, by far the better team, into action and we started to take control. The ski lift to the top goals stopped running and the Star ended up pitching base camp in the foothills of their own half (there is a huge slope on their pitch if people are wondering about these strange hilly references!) with the old balding number 3 getting a torrid time by a rampant attacking Hoose who scored one, then two, then three... four...... it could have been how many. Was it fatigue? The fact they had a guy sent off? (King Kenny missed the penalty and the chance of a hat-trick on his prodigal son return) or bad luck? truth is, they were playing against a better team, who were fitter and faster and had more ability. Sometimes in life, you just have to put your hands up and accept it with grace. They did and I thought their whole club, from the uniformed officials, café crew, players and fans were a credit to the game and I for one really enjoyed the trip. They are a cracking wee club who with a fair wind, and believe me there was plenty of that, will do well. Good luck to them.

2 seasoned Hoose Indian scouts were sent off to Irvine and have compiled a top secret dossier (Available on the Hoose website!) which will be the building blocks of a famous Scottish cup victory in 2 weeks..... if we manage it. GO WEST YOUNG MAN ... we may not be that young but we are heading west. Watch oot cos the Buckie Boys are coming.

Mon the Hoose!!!

Well, what can I say? "Too much" according to some, however, the Afro's mantra is "Win or Lose... here are my views" and so to yesterday's nap hand performance from an ever improving Hoose team.

The grey skies were above and the shots were raining in on the poor Kir-Koddy-Keeper right from the first whistle. A whirlwind start saw the Hoose 3 up in 15 minutes and it could have been 5... easily. We were passing the ball well and they looked a rank rotten disorganised shambles of an outfit. Chilli scored a great opportunist goal for the first which left the poor keeper standing like a buckie boy watching the game. He never made a save in the first half and looked terrible. Credit to him though as he took the inevitable pelters (he was invited to come stand with us for the second half as he trudged off like a wet blanket at half time as at least the Buckie boys would give him some protection) His defenders never helped him with a shaky performance from the big 5 at the back... at least he tried though.. where were his team mates?? They picked up in the second half after going 5-0 down,(I hope they got a rocket from their deflated manager at half time) but what is the point in that? Some people would say "It shows they didn't give up"... well to me it shows some of them were cheating in the first half and letting down the triers in their team (ie the wee number 10, honest horse number 9, the ran ragged number 5 and the "old legs on a still sharp brain" number 8 guy). The SNAW-BAW left winger played well in the second half and scored with a good finish... but where was he when we were running riot in the first half?? The one thing the Afro doesn't accept is less than 100% effort. Why bother playing if you don't try your best? Some players are better than others, some players have off days.. who cares? Try anyway. Some of them didn't in the first half and it showed. You will get Hee Haw at the Hoose if you don't have a full team trying.

As for the Hoose there were another 14 good performances with mentions to Ian in goal who is far more vocal than he was early season. I heard him shouting and screaming at the defence, and keeping them in shape when the ball was in the other half. I liked that as a defender and I was impressed with him yesterday, he had one great save from a long range effort which was excellent. Is it any wonder we look stronger at the back since he started doing that??? Jason was excellent in centre midfield and whilst he played well at right back, we get far more from him in the centre of the park. Ross again looked good and seemed a little more mobile and got around, to be honest he ran riot and was chopped in two again by a crunching tackle... That was the 100th time he has been fouled in the last 3 games, a landmark rewarded with a special commemorative snapped shin pad presented to him at full time... some of his passing and vision is great... but it was still a little behind my MOTM who was Shanksy. The lad is a mystery wrapped up in a quandary shrowded in an enigma. One week he was sugar, the next week he was Sh*te... that was a wee while back because credit to him, since his stupid 6 game dissent suspension at the start of the season he has played well and generally kept himself out of trouble. (that means he has shut his motor-mouth) He talked himself into trouble and out of the game at times but he seems better recently. His passing was great, he worked hard, his finishing was good and he could have had 3 or 4. Well played son.

As I said, there were other solid performances and I think we are a little spoiled as the team are playing like we know they can... mostly. An after match refreshment in Lammies with "The Jaykit"- the Fauldhoose Sage, highlighted the fact that despite a good performance Hoose fans are still a fickle bunch. He quite rightly said we took our foot off the accelerator a little in the second half and he wasn't happy.... " Ah'll no accept that big Afro... pit sum ice in that vodka". Whilst it might not be acceptable to some, I thought they had earned the right to coast home with 3 key players subbed and 3 good subs coming on for a run out... all in aid of the Big game in the Scottish as we challenge a high flying Big Team from the Big League next week. I think we can go there with a realistic expectation of putting in a performance. We certainly have nothing to fear as we have some good players at the Hoose who can, on their day, give anyone a game. One thing is for sure... the Medda could have had an easier draw and they better be ready. If they put in the same effort as the Fife Failures did in the first half yesterday I'll be happy. Perhaps this is one game where I'll be happy if the opposition don't turn up.

The silver Afro Mobile has been topped up with Diesel and the fans have been topped up with optimism. Can't wait for next week now. I hope it is grey skied and rainy.

Mon the Hoose!

Next week looks like being an intriguing encounter at Meadow Park.

Both teams are going in to the match in great form but the real interest for me is how King Leechy will find the Ayrshire sea air....and if he can hear out of that ear yet?

I await next Sunday's installment!

Next week looks like being an intriguing encounter at Meadow Park.

Both teams are going in to the match in great form but the real interest for me is how King Leechy will find the Ayrshire sea air....and if he can hear out of that ear yet?

I await next Sunday's installment!

Do they sell Buckie doon in ayrshire for the large travelling Hoose troops lol.

I heard the Medda played well and had a cracking result on Saturday. So did we. However, the Afro is not blinded by local loyalty. On paper the Hoose have a chance. Most games are played on grass though.

I think we can perform well and with a fair seaside wind we could beat our higher league west coast cousins. Will the wind come within the realms of the ECT? Hope so.

Mon the Hoose!

Archived