The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

Blue4578 is the only person I can think of who has actually influenced and changed peoples lives.

I tried to do it by taking over the running of the gambling forum and trying to get rid of the 'here's my 14 team £2 accumulator this week' brigade, or at least split it out so there was a topic each week for that sort of post, and another topic for reasoned research and debate. It was only when Blue came along that it gained traction as some of his insight was astounding, and he had the screenshots to back up his claims.

I know that he has helped people out with their dissertations, and has turned bad gamblers into good gamblers through a bit of education.

Other than that, several Arbroath supporters were very influential in Scottish football in 2007 when their 'Berwick's bottle crashing' posts were printed out and put up in the Berwick dressing room, serving as inspiration for Berwick's title win.

Could have turned out so differently though eh, lets face it, Berwick fans used the exact same google images!

On a serious note, that is exactly the sort of thing that influential should mean.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps a quiz can liven this thread up.

Which poster once sent me a personal message asking me to recommend strip clubs?

Which poster once threatened (on another forum sadly) to take me to court for slander?

Which poster emailed me a series of 'images' of Scottish politicians to my work email :o ?

Which poster once gave me a rundown of size of several members of the P&B XI's penises?

Which poster did I punch in my kitchen a few years ago, I then let him punch me to make up for it?

Perhaps a quiz can liven this thread up.

Which poster once sent me a personal message asking me to recommend strip clubs?

Which poster once threatened (on another forum sadly) to take me to court for slander?

Which poster emailed me a series of 'images' of Scottish politicians to my work email :o ?

Which poster once gave me a rundown of size of several members of the P&B XI's penises?

Which poster did I punch in my kitchen a few years ago, I then let him punch me to make up for it?

Dennybairn. All of the above.

I love a good quiz!

Which poster once sent me a personal message asking me to recommend strip clubs? - almost definitely King Kebab

Which poster once threatened (on another forum sadly) to take me to court for slander? - toss up between VT and Ad Lib

Which poster emailed me a series of 'images' of Scottish politicians to my work email :o ? - if it wasn't XBL I'll be very surprised...

Which poster once gave me a rundown of size of several members of the P&B XI's penises? - David W

Which poster did I punch in my kitchen a few years ago, I then let him punch me to make up for it? - I'd love it if it was TRS.

Which poster did I punch in my kitchen a few years ago, I then let him punch me to make up for it? - I'd love it if it was TRS.

Why would you love that? :( Luckily I have never been punched, maybe because people think it's slightly unfair to physically abuse a midget.

To be fair, the kitchen punching one is a bit of a red herring, it's Caleyking, who hasn't posted in more than five years.

The idea of us punching each other is truly awful. I am a terrible person :lol: Needless to say I'd drunk enough to be considered self-harm that night.

Why would you love that? :( Luckily I have never been punched, maybe because people think it's slightly unfair to physically abuse a midget.

Sorry if that came out in a hurtful way! I only meant that I can imagine it's the sort of amusing mishaps you two, as two of P&B's most entertaining and mad posters, would get up to when in a kitchen together.

Sorry if that came out in a hurtful way! I only meant that I can imagine it's the sort of amusing mishaps you two, as two of P&B's most entertaining and mad posters, would get up to when in a kitchen together.

Wow, that post has won you the majority of my forgiveness. ;) Vote for me as one of your top 5 influential posters in order to receive the rest of it.

I think VikingTON unfortunately deserves an airing in here. Seems to have an army of stalkers and no shortage of morons, and in some cases even seen posters just basically replicate him.

Supras has too much of a hold on the Misc. Football forum as well, and thus might see a place in my top five. Div will obviously be the #1 in my list. It's about as obvious as it gets. Stuart Dickson will be remembered by most of us no matter who comes and goes so I think I'll shove him in there.

A fifth?

Whoever brought the consistent useage of terms seething, tear stained and rattled to the forum has pretty much shaped 50 percent of disagreements of p&b. Well as far as I can tell from my relatively short time on here. Can't really comment on the most part.

You were one of the first ones on my shortlist, TRS. Partly for your Survivor expertise which I have recently been privileged enough to witness and work with.

Div's the only shoo-in on my list so far. He should breeze this competition.

Stuart Dickson's got to be in there. There are still folk on the forum who are absolutely SEETHING with him, even a couple of years since he's been banned (making references to HD tellies, throwing DVD players etc.).

Archived