The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

Vote for yourself. I like you.

I know fine well I'm barely even noticed by the majority of the site, nor have I had any influence at all.

I'd possibly make it into the Worst 50 though, as some still seem to bear some form of grudge against me for whatever reason. I'd like a list like that too, wonder if it's possible one of the Top 5 most influential would also be in the Top 5 worst? I'd say theres a high chance

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giving a shout out to Mr X who in my opinion has transformed the E-Chat forum. It has become my first port of call for any sort of tech issue or recommendation and there is always someone there to help out (normally Mr X) who even if he doesn't know the answer - points people in the right direction. Has became a genuinely 'useful' forum for real life issues

I know fine well I'm barely even noticed by the majority of the site, nor have I had any influence at all.

I'd possibly make it into the Worst 50 though, as some still seem to bear some form of grudge against me for whatever reason. I'd like a list like that too, wonder if it's possible one of the Top 5 most influential would also be in the Top 5 worst? I'd say theres a high chance

Enough of the self deprecation. You're a perfectly pleasant lad.

Giving a shout out to Mr X who in my opinion has transformed the E-Chat forum. It has become my first port of call for any sort of tech issue or recommendation and there is always someone there to help out (normally Mr X) who even if he doesn't know the answer - points people in the right direction. Has became a genuinely 'useful' forum for real life issues

^^^

Automatic insertion into the worst poster category for use of the phrase "giving a shout out".

You're not Reggie Yates.

^^^

Automatic insertion into the worst poster category for use of the phrase "giving a shout out".

You're not Reggie Yates.

How do you know he's not? I've had my suspicions for a while.

I was sure you were Fearne Cotton for a while. I'm still not convinced you're not.

You must be pissed off that nobody has mentioned you in a serious context yet.

Not really. Im not high profile any more. Plus I don't need awards. Its a bit like the rep system. Good fun for you lot, but comfortable enough to not bother with it.

Not really. Im not high profile any more. Plus I don't need awards. Its a bit like the rep system. Good fun for you lot, but comfortable enough to not bother with it.

I barely check my profile but clicked on it the other day and noticed my reps sitting at +178. I'll quite happily admit it put me in a good mood for the rest of the day, although I'm still convinced I'm getting someone elses greenies as well as my own

Archived