The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

And? I'd much rather spell the word f**k with the swear filter blocking some letters than spell it like a 5 year old "rebelling" against his mums wishes. I take it you only interrupted as you're desperate to call someone a fud?

Fud

f**k off noob.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What rules have changed on this site? Apart from the banning of the two words I mentioned. Try and reply this time without trying to belittle me, it's not very business-like.

I don't see the need to belittle you any more. You're doing such a good job of it yourself. Try reading my actual points. If it helps, I'll copy and paste my previous posts?

And? I'd much rather spell the word f**k with the swear filter blocking some letters than spell it like a 5 year old "rebelling" against his mums wishes. I take it you only interrupted as you're desperate to call someone a fud?

Fud

It's such a wrench when a spanner screws your nuts.

The sooner CraigKillie reveals the final results, the sooner we can forget about the travesty which this thread has become. I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle-school. I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smile and we'd all eat it and be happy.

The sooner CraigKillie reveals the final results, the sooner we can forget about the travesty which this thread has become. I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle-school. I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smile and we'd all eat it and be happy.

Middle school? Really?

Back to the Recess universe for you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

It's such a wrench when a spanner screws your nuts.

Sorry I don't understand child talk, speak adult talk and we'll be getting somewhere

The sooner CraigKillie reveals the final results, the sooner we can forget about the travesty which this thread has become. I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle-school. I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smile and we'd all eat it and be happy.

We were all getting along until Random Guy insisted it was more fun hurling insults!

No thanks, I just want a straight answer. What rules have changed on pie and bovril?

The exact same rules that have changed on twitter, facebook, and pretty much all other social media. The rules concerning where the line is, what is acceptable, and what is not acceptable. This has changed over time on ALL social media. Honestly, this is not a difficult thing to grasp.

I'm genuinely mystified as to why you are struggling. Does anyone else agree with Standfree that I haven't made my point clear, or can others see what I'm saying?

Were you educated in a Lord of the Rings book?

We were all getting along until Random Guy insisted it was more fun hurling insults!

Did I decide though?

She doesn't even go here...

Archived