The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

I'd probs have been higher up in my 2007-9 heyday but tearing up dancefloors, being aesthetic and lifting like a madman unfortunately got in the way. It's been p&b's loss, but I'm doing my best to make up for it now. #sorrylads #decetillimdeceased

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was referring to this website, not Facebook and twitter. Of course things have changed on Facebook and twitter, this isn't either of those media platforms though is it?

So what rules have changed on pie and bovril?

Sigh. I've given some examples of words that are considered unacceptable, and I've also pointed out that the standard of acceptable abuse is far lower than it used to be. I've furthermore pointed out that this is reflected in social media generally, and is probably a reflection on the way the internet has evolved and matured. Its a form of social rules. This is not a difficult point.

Why on earth are you making such a scene of this?

I think we've broken the world record in this one thread for agreeing with each other!

Good points are good points, whoever makes them! I'll have to stop whinging about sub-forums now. :(

Sigh. I've given some examples of words that are considered unacceptable, and I've also pointed out that the standard of acceptable abuse is far lower than it used to be. I've furthermore pointed out that this is reflected in social media generally, and is probably a reflection on the way the internet has evolved and matured. Its a form of social rules. This is not a difficult point.

Why on earth are you making such a scene of this?

If I were to say to you in this post I thought you were a fud, would you think I was insulting you or would you think it we were harking back and having a laugh?

Fud.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I've been thinking about this, and figured it was because people were meeting up more for fives and subcrawls etc. So I'm not sure why the fives died out quite so dramatically!

See, I still reckon that if the Subcrawl idea had been around when P&B was at it's "heyday" when people met up more regularly, I reckon more would have went. I certainly would have made sure I had a day off to head along. I think it's went the way that people are happier to remain annonymous under a certain persona, rather than meet up with folk offline that they might have had a spat with previously.

The fucks going on here?! Turning this thread into a bunch of auld c***s group wanking is neither pretty not smart. No wonder the sites turned shite if everyones this friendly

See, I still reckon that if the Subcrawl idea had been around when P&B was at it's "heyday" when people met up more regularly, I reckon more would have went. I certainly would have made sure I had a day off to head along. I think it's went the way that people are happier to remain annonymous under a certain persona, rather than meet up with folk offline that they might have had a spat with previously.

You only don't go to the Subcrawl because the wife needs you to look efter the weans as she demands to go instead :P

The fucks going on here?! Turning this thread into a bunch of auld c***s group wanking is neither pretty not smart. No wonder the sites turned shite if everyones this friendly

Fcuk off dickhead.

Possibly. As I said, I'm undecided on it, so you could well be right. I was quite shocked at the way the forum went from fives daft to completely ignoring it. It was an extreme change! I prefer my anonymous persona anyway. :P

If I were to say to you in this post I thought you were a fud, would you think I was insulting you or would you think it we were harking back and having a laugh?

Fud.

Well its certainly harking back, but as it has always been I'm the only one laughing.

Because you said the rules have changed on this website and the only example you can give me is "m0ng" and "hvn" being banned. What else? I'm not interested in hearing about Facebook and twitter as I'm very aware of how things work there.

So what rules have changed?

Again, I've made what I'm saying extremely clear. If you can't grasp this very simple point, which other people seem to be able to manage. Perhaps you should leave this discussion for the grown ups? I'm sure there is probably an alias somewhere that you can sniff out.

You only don't go to the Subcrawl because the wife needs you to look efter the weans as she demands to go instead :P

Aye, true enough!

I'd wager he posts using the rich text format, and is therefore unable to bypass the swear filter.

Fud.

And? I'd much rather spell the word f**k with the swear filter blocking some letters than spell it like a 5 year old "rebelling" against his mums wishes. I take it you only interrupted as you're desperate to call someone a fud?

Fud

Archived