Sign in to follow this  
craigkillie

The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

Swampy, I can't continue this pretense any longer. There was nothing wrong with red-dotting these posts. I'm just desperate to have a sort of 'arch-nemesis' on P&B. Nobody has really been nasty to me since the days of Olaf Thom. I'm up for it if you are?

Aye, why not. We'll follow each other about the football forums and drag them off-topic with petty bickering. See you in a St. Johnstone thread in a little while.

Aye, why not. We'll follow each other about the football forums and drag them off-topic with petty bickering. See you in a St. Johnstone thread in a little while.

Good man. We're both box-office enough to make this work. I have green dotted you (for the last time).

It's got to be Dundeebarry that takes this, I think he got a publishing deal out of the stuff he posted on here, he made the national press with the stuff he posted on here, and plus the fact he's Derry'd oot his pus.

He'd have been my top pick had I posted. He's a right sound c**t into the bargain.

I'm fully expecting to be in the top 10 :ph34r:

Nailed on zero pointer in reality! :lol:

Where and when do I collect my cash prize?

Tomorrow night at midnight down the back alley between Buchanan St and Queen St in Glasgow.

Remember to bring a bin bag with £950 in used £20 and £10 notes as the prize is £50 but I only have a £1000 note.

See you then.

Tomorrow night at midnight down the back alley between Buchanan St and Queen St in Glasgow.

Remember to bring a bin bag with £950 in used £20 and £10 notes as the prize is £50 but I only have a £1000 note.

See you then.

Be careful when talking about your £1000 note on a public forum. You might get mugged.

"Thundermonkey's vandetta": Dickson complaining about imaginary persecution from said moderator and subsequently being heartily pointed and laughed at for page after page. He was finally red carded not long after that.

It should still be out there somewhere, assuming it wasn't lost in the mysterious 'hard drive failure' of earlier this year.

Fair enjoyed reading that.

I'm fully expecting to be in the top 10 :ph34r:Nailed on zero pointer in reality! :lol:

I'm beginning to question the reasons behind your boat purchase :P

That Thundermonkey thread highlighted a few excellent posters who almost never post anymore, and that thread was only a couple of years ago.

This part of the forum is now swarming with tedious aliases and kiddy on WUMs who couldn't lace the boots of the old guard.

Yes, I'm going to say it. P&B isnae as good as it used to be.

#clichepolice

I'm beginning to question the reasons behind your boat purchase :P

:lol: I've been rumbled!

It was all in the desperate hope of becoming a member of Club DECE........and top 5 in the most influencial P&B posters at the very least! ;)

That Thundermonkey thread highlighted a few excellent posters who almost never post anymore, and that thread was only a couple of years ago.

This part of the forum is now swarming with tedious aliases and kiddy on WUMs who couldn't lace the boots of the old guard.

#clichepolice

Div's the most succesfull troll in that thread

#clichepolice

I'll second you on that. Pile of no marks.

Turns out club Dece was started by a pimply school boy who struggled to lift his satchel. I'd stick with the boat mate :D

In terms of votes on here I am not qualified to comment as I am a zero pointer :(

I'd like to see the likes of Sensible, Sid, Joozy, et al come back here for a couple of weeks. They'd pish themselves laughing at the standard of trolling on here now. Christ, even Dickson was better at it than most on here now.

I'd like to see the likes of Sensible, Sid, Joozy, et al come back here for a couple of weeks. They'd pish themselves laughing at the standard of trolling on here now. Christ, even Dickson was better at it than most on here now.

Erm, Captain Sensible still posts, he's just shit at it.

Erm, Captain Sensible still posts, he's just shit at it.

Does he? :lol:

Not round these parts too often. I do remember he became a bit of a parody of himself, but in his prime, he was hilarious.