The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you blame me? I may be physically white but my heart is as black as night. I'll never forgive the whites for the way they treated our people.

^^^ Split personality disorder racist IMO.

Cheers XBL. Yeah, I probably would have been a shoo-in for a top 10 place in a Worst Posters list 5 or so years ago.

I didn't really mean it in that way to be fair! More that I remember when you were just a kid on here, and after all these years, you have become part of the fabric of the place. Plus you were never a bad poster that I recall, just a young poster, and you've since grown older, and changed your posting accordingly.

The opinion of a zero pointer on what constitutes a zero pointer is worth

zero

points.

Unlucky.

I would rather be a zero pointer than some mug who has never left school and will be earning a stipend of 14k a year doing a PhD for the next four years.

Fair play though, you are good at what you do.

#scaredtoleaveschool

#IhaveaD.ClinPsych

#mytaxpaysyourstipend

I would rather be a zero pointer than some mug who has never left school and will be earning a stipend of 14k a year doing a PhD for the next four years.

#scaredtoleaveschool

#IhaveaD.ClinPsych

#mytaxpaysyourstipend

My stipend will be £13,500 a year, for a three-year PhD so... swing and a miss.

Thanks for confirming my Box Office status in the light of your desperate attempts at stalking though.

Gutted for you.

greggy.png

Swampy's always red-dotting my posts nowadays. Starting to think that he may have some sort of vandetta.

I red dotted one of them earlier because it was stupid and racist. If I've red dotted any others in recent times it's because they were similarly shit and not due to any vandetta.

22. mhak

I'm stunned that he has been ranked so low - I had him down as a candidate for the top 5. The fact that his name is included in the swear filter is testament to the impact that he's had on the forum. He manages to constantly reinvent himself and has always had a real knack for winding up dribbling morons to the point of combustion. Some highlights include adding "h"s to team names, predicting heavy wins in every Hearts thread, becoming a "very serious poster", going on about "lifting", adding hashtags to posts and posting photos of himself.

Same here.

A top bro #wholifts and who #kensthescore

Was a typo by Dickson, can't remember the subject of the thread though.

"Thundermonkey's vandetta": Dickson complaining about imaginary persecution from said moderator and subsequently being heartily pointed and laughed at for page after page. He was finally red carded not long after that.

It should still be out there somewhere, assuming it wasn't lost in the mysterious 'hard drive failure' of earlier this year.

My stipend will be £13,500 a year, for a three-year PhD so... swing and a miss.

Thanks for confirming my Box Office status in the light of your desperate attempts at stalking though.

Gutted for you.

greggy.png

You seem upset bro.

Done a D.ClinPsych myself @ European Graduate School as well as a PhD @ the Paris Sorbonne University under Julia Kristeva.

I was only £500 out. I was, however, going by 2002 stipend/scholarship grants @ Glasgow Polytechnic.

Enjoy your career in telemarketing.

#thanksforplaying

You seem upset bro.

Done a D.ClinPsych myself @ European Graduate School as well as a PhD @ the Paris Sorbonne University under Julia Kristeva.

I was only £500 out. I was, however, going by 2002 stipend/scholarship grants @ Glasgow Polytechnic.

Enjoy your career in telemarketing.

#thanksforplaying

You, my friend, are a simpleton. A spacker, a tool and a simpleton.

It's got to be Dundeebarry that takes this, I think he got a publishing deal out of the stuff he posted on here, he made the national press with the stuff he posted on here, and plus the fact he's Derry'd oot his pus.

Only a complete div could see past Div being the runaway winner. You div.

It's got to be Dundeebarry that takes this, I think he got a publishing deal out of the stuff he posted on here, he made the national press with the stuff he posted on here, and plus the fact he's Derry'd oot his pus.

Im a big fan of DundeeBarry however it seemed to me hes posted a lot less in the last year maybe?

Archived