The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

I would love to see someone doing that.

My CV already contains my Poster of the Year award from 2005.

It should be noted that I've never actually used my CV

Add it to the 1,000,000th Wikipedia article and you *know* the fucker kens the score

Too fuckin' right

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WhiteRoseKillie seems to have the most influence on that thread and he is definitely trolling. Though you make a valid point.

Sometimes, but who's leading who on there?. Both Tedi and Bennett are capable of having the other clubs posters running around in circles and repeating themselves but on that thread I have yet to see what I call real trolling from any who are currently posting on there, its more like wind ups and banter. That Crazy Frog poster was the last proper troll on that thread with that intent.

Dunc was my number 1. He was the reason I joined this site. Then he changed his name and stopped posting as much.

Guest The Phoenix

KK regularly influences my decision on whether I think the internet was a good idea. :(

Which is a fair point.

Nowhere does it say that the influence has to be positive.

King kebab

Probably a very ordinary regular kind of guy. Unless he only uses a another user name on that forum, we don't get much of what he says on any other part of the forum if at all.

I would say also that if you are still talking about a poster 2 to 3 years after he or she stopped posting then that poster left an impression, such as The Kilt or Ron Burgundy who unfortunately were before my time on here.

I would say also that if you are still talking about a poster 2 to 3 years after he or she stopped posting then that poster left an impression, such as The Kilt or Ron Burgundy who unfortunately were before my time on here.

This is why I've included Captain Sensible on mine. While he posts more rarely now, his effect on the buddies on the SPL forum is still kicking about. Literally every thread about Motherwell and St. Mirren has featured his oft quoted claim about Fir Park, years after his initial claims.

There don't seem to be as many women about these parts any more (hyuck hyuck hyuck) - have the Butterfly Bairns, Debbie Citys and Saint Sams of this world all had enough of the relentless sexual harrasment?

If they read Magee/Daviehayboy posts on on here who could blame them.

Archived