The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping I may pick up a few votes for all the mafia/survivor type games that have brought fun to many posters over the year 8) although that may go against me as some people hate them :lol:

I also got the TV/Film sub forum in place as well as the Wrestling one which I think have both been good additions

It's worrying that most of my posts are in those three things.

There should be a 50 worst posters list after this one.

Then the real fun would begin.

That awkward moment when VikingTON wins both.

On the other sentence, I thought everyone preferred blue milk!

This isn't Star Wars!

I'd say posting a picture of yourself in the creepiest pose imaginable would make you a shoo-in on the 'Mental Cases' front.

Posting a picture of someone else is worse.

I'll be heartbroken ( not a pun for the Hearts fans ) if you haven't voted for me Keith.

The thread says 'influential'.

You are more of a point and laugh case due to being a racist bigoted wee nyaff.

Still your daily meltdowns are amusing :D

The thread says 'influential'.

You are more of a point and laugh case due to being a racist bigoted wee nyaff.

Still your daily meltdowns are amusing :D

Says someone who has only joined this month, how would you know? You've outed yourself as an Alias, well done.

Says someone who has only joined this month, how would you know? You've outed yourself as an Alias, well done.

And you've repeatedly outed yourself as a pathetic gobshite

Hoping I may pick up a few votes for all the mafia/survivor type games that have brought fun to many posters over the year 8) although that may go against me as some people hate them :lol:

I also got the TV/Film sub forum in place as well as the Wrestling one which I think have both been good additions

You see, this is the kind of shite that annoys me about this forum now.

At the end of the day, it's a football forum. People should come on here and talk about football first and foremost.

Some people have amassed thousands of posts without even talking about football. Mental.

I got the Misc football forum on the go. Had I known Supras at that point, I wouldn't have fucking bothered.

At the end of the day, it's a football forum. People should come on here and talk about football first and foremost.

Some people have amassed thousands of posts without even talking about football. Mental.

Don't talk pish.

However...

I got the Misc football forum on the go. Had I known Supras at that point, I wouldn't have fucking bothered.

:lol:

Fair play.

Ive been on the forum about a fortnight and found you post a mixture of xenephobic bigoted racist garbage.

Mixed in with a meltdown of epic proportions at least every other day, last nights was a fucking peach by the way :D

You are an idiot, I discovered this almost immediately.

Don't talk pish.

I understand why you say that, but I don't get why people would join a football forum to talk about their mental health, the colour of their underwear, television or wrestling. I can understand people talking about their club and then going to some of the other sub forums.

But why sign up to a football forum and never talk about football?

What's the problem with it? If you aren't interested in any of the non football forums then don't bother looking at them. The fact that you are even on this thread suggests that you have a browse elsewhere as well.

This forum caters for football in Scotland at pretty much every level and league you could want. It's only natural that people will want to discuss other things as well on the same forum. I'm sure football is the reason 90% of people arrive on this forum - if people want to use this forum as a community then good on them.

I'm sure some people on the threads such as the 'depression' thread will have found comfort and advice whilst in a bad place and if topics such as that has even helped one person get the courage to speak or post about their own issues then it has been of benefit. This forum has helped people find friends, offer support, comfort, advice, recommendations, tips and even love. Like it or not it's alot of the non football related forums that have created the 'community' feel that Pie and Bovril currently has. I find it odd that you don't think any of this should exist

I understand why you say that, but I don't get why people would join a football forum to talk about their mental health, the colour of their underwear, television or wrestling. I can understand people talking about their club and then going to some of the other sub forums. 

But why sign up to a football forum and never talk about football? 

I'd tend to agree with this and I'm pretty sure I've raised the same point before. Everyone signs up with intentions of talking about football but there are plenty of people who are exclusive to the GN section. Odd.

I don't even know why people bother arguing with Supras. He's a proven liar and doesn't know anything about football. I'm fairly sure he's somewhere on the autism spectrum too.

Where?

I'm quite interested to know, actually.

I have no idea who I'd count as an influential poster. No one, probably.

Archived