The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

Only because influential appears to mean something else to most on here.

Not really. An influential poster, by definition, would influence the direction particular threads / topics take. There are plenty posters on here who would fit that category.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix

Quite a lot of petted lips here. It's clearly just a bit of a laugh designed to provoke a wee bit of debate and noise up a couple of folk, much like the whole 'box office' patter which seems to have perminately rattled a number of posters.

Precisely.

People have freedom of choice to be influenced by anything and everything and for better or for worse.

Anyone who takes anything on here with more than the lightest pinch of salt should give themselves a very serious talking to.

Not really. An influential poster, by definition, would influence the direction particular threads / topics take. There are plenty posters on here who would fit that category.

Are trolls included?

I might add StandFree to the list actually. Can start arguments with ease. There's no lack of folk who will bite to his obvious bait, and he's even attracting followers on the scale that VikingTON did once upon a time.

I don't see that at all. I can't think of many posters I would be less like to be honest. I'd have said Olaf was more the Frankie Boyle type.

I've never been banned or warned and am more likely to talk about a UN Resolution than Jordan's kids.

So a UN Resolution on the children of Jordan would feck you up mentally?

I might add StandFree to the list actually. Can start arguments with ease. There's no lack of folk who will bite to his obvious bait, and he's even attracting followers on the scale that VikingTON did once upon a time.

StandFree is alright IMO. He can start a fight in an empty room but you need a panto villain on here and he does well in that role.

StandFree is alright IMO. He can start a fight in an empty room but you need a panto villain on here and he does well in that role.

I concur with my learned friend. I like Standfree. His frequent and regular concern for DHB's mental welfare was a thing of wonder.

StandFree seems to have a near-identical taste in games to me, so he's alright in my book.

I actually have a book, like Stuntman Mike in Death Proof.

I feel I've missed the best of a lot of posters by never really sharing a league with them - VikingTon has this reputation as a master troller but as Caley have only had a single season in the same league as Morton since the site started. There are a few DUndee fans who are often talked about that I just don't know. If any of the Dee fans are reading this, 15 points and you blew it you jam-shagging jute eating minks.

StandFree seems to have a near-identical taste in games to me, so he's alright in my book.

His input in the film and TV is good as well when he's actually in the mood for a discussion instead of just "this is shit" mode.

Precisely.

People have freedom of choice to be influenced by anything and everything and for better or for worse.

Anyone who takes anything on here with more than the lightest pinch of salt should give themselves a very serious talking to.

Says the poster who descends into a tear-stained breakdown whenever someone brags about speeding.

Guest The Phoenix

Says the poster who descends into a tear-stained breakdown whenever someone brags about speeding.

^^^ struggling for relevance and clearly hanging on my every word.

Pleasing.

Not to mention the way he gets utterly defensive when I comment on his tedious puns. Claiming I was "rattled" by him yesterday was a great example of him not taking things seriously.

The fact that he insists he doesn't at all take the site seriously at least once every ten posts certainly convinces me that he doesn't.

Archived