The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

I doubt there's been any whooshing. While we've never broken out into full on e-bickering me and craigkillie have swapped barbs in the past so if he was going to pick a stooge to do a troll I doubt he'd chose me.

I'm very flattered. I don't post here nearly as much as I used to as work means I only get to a handful of Dundee games these days and away days are especially scarce. Barry deserves a nod because it was reading his blog that inspired me to to get back to doing some writing again and I think the combination of food and Scottish football and my shit comedy maybe appealed to the "everyman" more than his twisted tales set in a backdrop of deep Dundee folklore.

On some of the other "hits" I've had the Rebecca Black thing was memorable and some credit must go to Lichtie as you need someone to "play off" to make these threads funny and, while he might not have known much about it, he did that role well. I also enjoyed my "Deathrtap Dungeon" thread. That was a couple of evenings fun.

I never expected to get on this list as I don't feel I've been very influentual as such, I don't post here enough and under 3K posts in 6 years is testament to that I suppose. If it had been top 50 best posters I would have maybe hoped to have picked up a few votes but I'm not complaining. Thanks to everyone who voted for me and top work Craig on the thread which has been very entertaining.

Needs bumped daily this post :lol:

Used to quite like Big Gus and his pie reviews were quite funny for a while but if anyone has jumped the shark quite spectacularly on here it was him.

Still waiting to hear what happened to his commissioned pie reviews.

Archived