The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to think that I'm a great infulence to the little people of P&B.

You're less influential than me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

My favourite Dickson moment was when a St Mirren fan had posted about a funeral he had attended. Dickson said the guy had only gone in order to get some sausage rolls at the buffet. The boy went nuts, saying how important it was to his father that he was there, and threatening to kick the shit out of Dickson.

My favourite Dickson moment was when a St Mirren fan had posted about a funeral he had attended. Dickson said the guy had only gone in order to get some sausage rolls at the buffet. The boy went nuts, saying how important it was to his father that he was there, and threatening to kick the shit out of Dickson.

:lol:

Was that not another St. Mirren supporter he did that too as well? Fun stuff.

:lol:

Was that not another St. Mirren supporter he did that too as well? Fun stuff.

That was 'TheRealZippy', who has either changed his name or wandered off. Not seen his name in ages. It was he who revealed that Dickson was actually a pretty nasty piece of work in real life.

Darlington's finest (obvious alias) who swept everyone into a frenzy, even managed to create a fictitious persona (hiding behind a girl type bloke) on a social networking site to seek retribution on a wee scrote that had diddled him out of money.

And after all that, the thread got deleted and he's still here, moderating no less.

Incidentally, when does the poll close?

I'd like to know this, too. And will we be getting an individual rundown like DomDom's top 50 TV Shows or will it go up as a list? A look at the placings in isolation will result in more meltdowns, IMO. 8)

I've sent my votes in. The way I picked was simply by asking myself "who are the first five posters that come to mind when you think about P&B?". Even if they make me seething.

Archived