The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

You, my friend, are a simpleton. A spacker, a tool and a simpleton.

Thanks bro. You are a top bloke #wholifts.

I am flattered that you felt so rattled you felt the need to comment on some-thing that has no-thing to do with you.

Your life must be so fulfilling outwith this football forum.

#another2:2fromanytownpolytechnic

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I red dotted one of them earlier because it was stupid and racist. If I've red dotted any others in recent times it's because they were similarly shit and not due to any vandetta.

If you believe that to be racist, then so be it. Your other red dot came about when I said that women aren't funny. It was a fair point to make but was met with nothing but contempt by you. I would give you a red dot for being so uptight, but I won't stoop to those levels.

"Thundermonkey's vandetta": Dickson complaining about imaginary persecution from said moderator and subsequently being heartily pointed and laughed at for page after page. He was finally red carded not long after that.

It should still be out there somewhere, assuming it wasn't lost in the mysterious 'hard drive failure' of earlier this year.

Found said thread

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/142537-thundermonkeys-vandetta/

If you believe that to be racist, then so be it. Your other red dot came about when I said that women aren't funny. It was a fair point to make but was met with nothing but contempt by you. I would give you a red dot for being so uptight, but I won't stoop to those levels.

Right, so, two posts, both stupid and discriminatory. I guess we can call that a vandetta.

I am flattered that you felt so rattled you felt the need to comment on some-thing that has no-thing to do with you.

Yep, that's pretty much me in a nutshell. Nice overuse of hyphens by the way. x x

Right, so, two posts, both stupid and discriminatory. I guess we can call that a vandetta.

Swampy, I can't continue this pretense any longer. There was nothing wrong with red-dotting these posts. I'm just desperate to have a sort of 'arch-nemesis' on P&B. Nobody has really been nasty to me since the days of Olaf Thom. I'm up for it if you are?

You can't use symbols in hashtags. #doingitwrong #twitter

I would rather be a zero pointer than some mug who has never left school and will be earning a stipend of 14k a year doing a PhD for the next four years.

Fair play though, you are good at what you do.

#scaredtoleaveschool

#IhaveaD.ClinPsych

#mytaxpaysyourstipend

Same here.

A top bro #wholifts and who #kensthescore

You seem upset bro.

Done a D.ClinPsych myself @ European Graduate School as well as a PhD @ the Paris Sorbonne University under Julia Kristeva.

I was only £500 out. I was, however, going by 2002 stipend/scholarship grants @ Glasgow Polytechnic.

Enjoy your career in telemarketing.

#thanksforplaying

You just trying to see how many "P&B catchphrases" you can squeeze into as many posts.

You seem a bit 'special'.

You just trying to see how many "P&B catchphrases" you can squeeze into as many posts.

You seem a bit 'special'.

I would have went for "scrambling for relevance" in this instance.

Craig, apologies if you've covered this, but any chance you could edit your OP to show the lists so far? It would make it easier to find rather than having to trawl through pages.

Agree with this. Or commission an electronic scoreboard in the style of Eurovision.

Agree with this. Or commission an electronic scoreboard in the style of Eurovision.

I think a wee who voted for who board would liven it up.

Craig, apologies if you've covered this, but any chance you could edit your OP to show the lists so far? It would make it easier to find rather than having to trawl through pages.

Will do.

Swampy, I can't continue this pretense any longer. There was nothing wrong with red-dotting these posts. I'm just desperate to have a sort of 'arch-nemesis' on P&B. Nobody has really been nasty to me since the days of Olaf Thom. I'm up for it if you are?

Aye, why not. We'll follow each other about the football forums and drag them off-topic with petty bickering. See you in a St. Johnstone thread in a little while.

Aye, why not. We'll follow each other about the football forums and drag them off-topic with petty bickering. See you in a St. Johnstone thread in a little while.

Good man. We're both box-office enough to make this work. I have green dotted you (for the last time).

It's got to be Dundeebarry that takes this, I think he got a publishing deal out of the stuff he posted on here, he made the national press with the stuff he posted on here, and plus the fact he's Derry'd oot his pus.

He'd have been my top pick had I posted. He's a right sound c**t into the bargain.

Archived