The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

The people who need to seek help are the throbbers who take this site far to seriously. Especially the admins who ban folk for no apparent reason.

:lol:

Having a good rage is in no way taking things far too seriously...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The people who need to seek help are the throbbers who take this site far to seriously. Especially the admins who ban folk for no apparent reason.

Yes, we take it so seriously we all run multiple accounts, and have re-registered multiple times, using different appliances, browsers, and IP anonymisers. Anyone indulging in such behaviour clearly takes a light-hearted and a take it or leave it approach to the whole board, and is in no way bothered what happens.

Oh wait.... :1eye

Perhaps a quiz can liven this thread up.

Which poster once sent me a personal message asking me to recommend strip clubs?

Which poster once threatened (on another forum sadly) to take me to court for slander?

Which poster emailed me a series of 'images' of Scottish politicians to my work email :o ?

Which poster once gave me a rundown of size of several members of the P&B XI's penises?

Which poster did I punch in my kitchen a few years ago, I then let him punch me to make up for it?

I would have said Caleyking for all of those before you gave one answer away. However I reckon Mr Fabregas would fit at least one of those as well.

I'm the most "box office" of the fucking lot given how much I'm obsessed over.

My ego is in need of a desperate boost

2 minutes earlier and you would've been in, nae luck.

I wonder what team the top selection supports? I trust it won't be scotland,partick thistle, other or a highland league team? My money is on St Mirren winning the title...

I wonder what team the top selection supports? I trust it won't be scotland,partick thistle, other or a highland league team? My money is on St Mirren winning the title...

Its between St Mirren, Morton and Celtic IMO.

I'm the most "box office" of the fucking lot given how much I'm obsessed over.

Anne Heggarty for me Sinnerman.

Wouldn't expect to even dent her wi my plough . So would go for a tit f**k and aim for her nose.

Magee and pb seem to occupy some , though i'm not really aware of them in my short mainly non-sense time.

mmmm. the other three in the history of p&b have yet to join.

From my short time hear most of that spent in the First Division forum VikingTon has to be there. I believe he is the reason why most of the Morton posters are utterly insane. It seems like he has taken internet nit picking to a whole other stage and has forced almost everyone to be error-less or face a day long tedious argument where he uses his greggy wallace and if all fails then he shall proclaim that you are seething.

Wildcard could be PotC (Rest In Peace)

That was 'TheRealZippy', who has either changed his name or wandered off. Not seen his name in ages. It was he who revealed that Dickson was actually a pretty nasty piece of work in real life.

To be fair that was hardly revelation of the century, was it?

I think that, similar to what happened with Olaf Thom, a lot of people had seen good, clean fun where in fact there was malignant sociopathy.

Jealous of my superior ways IMO.

Superiority - a key element of the Nazis - not that you are a racist wee shitebag or anything though. :o

Archived