P&B Dundee Team (5s/7s/11s)

peeeel

I'm up for getting this started up again. Would be good to get that disc slot back. I'm easy though. Can you rent out that pitch at Craigie high on the Arbroath road?

I dunno, looks good though eh, is it sad that I absolutely love the way they've set up the 11 a side nets. :ph34r:

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm game.

Good man! We're actually still 4 or 5 short if you know anyone else that'll take a game, struggling to get any numbers at all.

I'm happy to phone up DISC tomorrow and see when the outdoor pitch is free, could always just book it an see how many of us turn up, only takes 8 or so to make it worthwhile.

Good man! We're actually still 4 or 5 short if you know anyone else that'll take a game, struggling to get any numbers at all.

I'm happy to phone up DISC tomorrow and see when the outdoor pitch is free, could always just book it an see how many of us turn up, only takes 8 or so to make it worthwhile.

Don't say that to Donnie.... You'll have two full teams of subbies turning up too.

I've asked a bunch of my uni pals, I'll see what they say.

I dunno, looks good though eh, is it sad that I absolutely love the way they've set up the 11 a side nets. :ph34r:

Nope this is exactly what I like about it. Look at it nearly every day and think 'nice'.

Anyway, i'm game whenever. Gorgie did you find out from DISC when the pitch was free again?

Nope this is exactly what I like about it. Look at it nearly every day and think 'nice'.

Anyway, i'm game whenever. Gorgie did you find out from DISC when the pitch was free again?

Just remembered to phone there, he seems to think the outdoor pitches are fully booked completely during the week until the end of march so it could be a while til we get on them again.

Anyone know how much/how easy it is to play at manhattan works?

Apart from that we could always just pick soccerworld, im sure we could get 10 people fairly easily given numbers last time.

We had to put in for our spot at Manhattan a few weeks ago, luckily we got it (we hardly ever cancel). There's supposed to be a waiting list barring calling up and filling a cancellation.

There's meant to be another indoor arena opening in Dundee much like Manhattan's set up, in the old Wood Group building in Whitfield.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If anybody needs a booking for 5's, there is a spare slot tomorrow at 8pm in Manhattan. Unless about 5 of you want to play with the folk I usually play with.

I will be phoning up to cancel later today but if any of you want the slot just let me know and I'll keep it open. 

Archived