P&B Dundee Team (5s/7s/11s)

peeeel

No fucking consideration for me eh? I live in Invergowrie :P I guess I'd have to get a bus to ninewells then walk from there. SAKES.

When I played for Invergowrie I walked from my house. It only takes 40 minutes, or half an hour if you've slept in slightly. :lol:

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick warning that i am a shocking football player  :lol:  , Can someone link the facebook page?

Wait until Felty says he's in, all that boy does is stand about poaching and kicking your ankles when you run past him. A few years back we were having a kick about and he somehow managed to kick me right in the face as I went to header the ball. I ended up missing the penalty as I couldn't see the goal properly. :lol:

Wait until Felty says he's in, all that boy does is stand about poaching and kicking your ankles when you run past him. A few years back we were having a kick about and he somehow managed to kick me right in the face as I went to header the ball. I ended up missing the penalty as I couldn't see the goal properly. :lol:

Every toolbox needs a hammer. :lol:

I think i know one boy in the group, was at my school in my year!

Awesome, I want to see a good connection on the park between who and whom ever this may be.

Every toolbox needs a hammer. :lol:

Yeah, he's got taller and bulkier now so he used these tactics even more now. He's pretty decent at shielding the ball these days actually. He also says he's definitely in but would struggle to make some days due to work.

Yeah, he's got taller and bulkier now so he used these tactics even more now. He's pretty decent at shielding the ball these days actually. He also says he's definitely in but would struggle to make some days due to work.

Yeah I think everyone will have to miss out at some point, this is why having depth is essential.

Good man :thumsup2 , i play Center back but can play across the backline or DM

Looks like we have a versatile team, I'm just glad we don't have 20 centre forwards lol

First training/game. Lochee Park, Thursday 27th June. 7.30pm.
Hoping to get as many as possible so we can get a game with everyone.
Let me know who can make it asap.
Cheers.

Cheers.

You pick the night theres fitbaw on!!!! I'll be there ( could we not do it abit earlier?)

I'm severely disliking the ratio of Dundee fans to Arabs in this team, ach well quality over quantity I guess eh lads

:ph34r:

Arrange training in Carnoustie or any other settlement East of Dobbies and training would be overrun with dabs.

Cheers.

Ill be able to make it.

Archived