P&B Dundee Team (5s/7s/11s)

peeeel

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SoccerWorlds 7 a side La Liga

SoccerWorld will be hosting its very own 7 a side League to be held every Monday night. We are looking for 8 teams. Every team will play each team twice with the top team winning prestigious medals

GET INVOLVED... Call 01382 816 888 to register...

Would this be something people would fancy? If so I could call and get more details.

I'm in as well, my previous job meant I had to stop playing football so my fitness is pretty naff. That will hopefully improve as I've got myself a new job with better hours. That's me on the Facebook page as well.

SoccerWorlds 7 a side La Liga

SoccerWorld will be hosting its very own 7 a side League to be held every Monday night. We are looking for 8 teams. Every team will play each team twice with the top team winning prestigious medals

GET INVOLVED... Call 01382 816 888 to register...

Would this be something people would fancy? If so I could call and get more details.

Sounds good. I'm not that great though, so hopefully the rest of us are decent enough players!

I expect everyone to be at the highest level of fitness. Each game will follow 50 laps around the pitch at soccerworld as a warm up.

Only if you go first :lol:

I expect everyone to be at the highest level of fitness. Each game will follow 50 laps around the pitch at soccerworld as a warm up.

Followed by 2 protein shakes if mhak is there! ;)

Im thinking about it, I head on holiday next Sunday so I might join up for training after (or before) is the training at Lochee park (I live 2 minutes away)?

p.s- by training , i hope you mean a game of football followed by a game of one touch and one lap around the park :P

Im thinking about it, I head on holiday next Sunday so I might join up for training after (or before) is the training at Lochee park (I live 2 minutes away)?

p.s- by training , i hope you mean a game of football followed by a game of one touch and one lap around the park :P

I'm just across from Lochee Park too so would be preferable to me :P . I don't know can do what ever people want, I can run drills or we can just have a game what ever everyone wants.

I'm happy with lochee park as well, it's a ten minute walk for me. Also happy with doing any sort of training before a game as well. I'm a team player. ;)

That's what I want to see great commitment!

No fucking consideration for me eh? I live in Invergowrie :P I guess I'd have to get a bus to ninewells then walk from there. SAKES.

The 17 from Ninewells would drop you off there mate.

Archived